Sales Support Specialist - temp to hire
The latest Chrome update isn't functioning properly with our system. Please use a different browser to apply. Thank you for your patience while we work on fixing the issue.
Are you ready to put your skills to work in a dynamic and growing company? Are you passionate about technology and want to see video, imagery, and data come to life on big electronic canvases? Are you ready to make a difference and assist us as we help shape the way people think about and use digital signage now and into the future?
We are seeking a temp-to-hire Sales Support Specialist who is responsible to provide general Sales support, which includes web lead development, phone triage, and administration support.
What You'll Do:
- Follow-up on leads from our website
- Manage the Inside Sales call queue, efficiently and professionally responding to inquiries and/or routing callers to appropriate Sales Representative
- Manage the Inside Sales general email box, efficiently and professionally responding to inquiries and/or forwarding inquiries to appropriate Sales representative.
- Manage contract administration and new accounts
- Maintain accurate information in CRM (SalesForce) by partnering with Inside Sales Representatives and Territory Managers to ensure an accurate forecast is completed on time.
- Manage Salesforce clean-up and maintenance
- General Sales support as needed
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Who You'll Work With:
- Inside Sales Team – Inside Sales Manager will direct the work. Inside Sales Representatives may, at times, delegate tasks to the Sales Support Specialist.
What You'll Need:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Superior phone skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Mental ability to conduct on-going interpersonal interactions, analyze and solve problems essential.
- Ability to actively participate in team development and team-oriented processes.
- Physical ability to use computer hardware/software required.
- Ability to read, write, and understand English
- Ability to maintain acceptable standards of office conduct
- Ability to come to work demonstrating timely and regular attendance
- Ability to handle stress
What You'll Need to Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus in Business or Marketing
- 1-2 years of experience working in Sales or Marketing, particularly with heavy experience in talking to customers over the phone.
- Working with others in a team setting.
Meet Some of Leyard and Planar's Employees
IT Business Analyst
Francisco works in Leyard and Planar's IT Department. He maintains the CRM application that the company relies on while working with other teams to add new business process functions.
Back to top