Within 1 month, you'll...
- Be fully integrated into the team and start developing relationships with hiring managers to understand roles and talent needs. Meet weekly with your hiring managers to understand wins, gaps, and identifying what’s next.
- Learn the unique art of impact descriptions, not job descriptions, that we use at Lever. We’re innovators in the hiring space, and we practice what we preach.
- Learn the product - you’re going to use Lever to hire for Lever! Partner with other team members on Recruiting to successfully move candidates from start to finish.
- Dive into sourcing to seek out, engage, and nurture relationships with top talent. Utilize our tools--Lever and beyond--to engage candidates and successfully guide them through the offer stage.
Within 3 months, you'll...
- Perfect the Lever pitch - you can talk to anyone about our opportunities and get them pumped. You will work with your team to shadow and reverse shadow to ensure you’re good to go.
- Be the ultimate juggler in managing a talent pipeline and not letting a single ball drop, including roles within: Engineering, Product, and Design.
- Drive decisions/action within hiring committees and take on the challenge of closing top talent with your hiring manager partners and teams.
- Use data and your own instincts to identify inefficiencies and innovate / improve your process and pipeline.
- Close your first candidate whom you have brought full-cycle through the process.
Within 6 months, you'll...
- Be completely at home as a critical member of the engineering team as well as the company as a whole, with a deep understanding of the team’s talent needs and staying one step ahead of the growth.
- Drive the weekly Technical Recruiting Meeting and provide relevant updates, decisions, and improvements to the team.
- Participate in headcount planning with hiring managers and Director of Recruiting to align on roles, needs, and team growth.
Within 12 months, you'll...
- Help scale the technical recruiting organization by identifying and interviewing candidates.
- Help build and present v2 of interviewer training for our technical teams.
Meet Some of Lever's Employees
Senior Implementation Specialist
Phil helps customers dig into the details of Lever’s software by familiarizing them with features. He also helps teach customers to customize those features to their hiring needs and get them up and running.
Back to top