Join a high-performing, tight-knit team in a fast-growing startup working to make hiring more transparent, collaborative, strategic, and effective. The Customer Success organization at Lever holds deep product and recruiting knowledge and is growing quickly in response to the fast-growing list of Lever customers. Reporting to the VP of Customer Success, the Solutions Architect is solutions oriented, a great listener, a problem solver, and thrives when helping Lever customers realize great outcomes using Lever. The Solutions Architect also has an appetite for learning new technology and can quickly evaluate, scrutinize, and select appropriate options to craft viable and robust solutions for Lever customers.
As a Solutions Architect you bring the technical prowess to represent and engage at all levels of an organization in evaluating needs relative to the current capabilities of Lever, how Lever fits within the customer’s suite of systems, suss out integration requirements, create custom solutions, represent those solutions to help close new customers and make existing customers successful in their implementation and adoption of Lever. You have previous experience working in a high-growth company, leveraging your technical expertise coupled with product knowledge to establish best practices, leveling up your peers, and contributing to an environment of unabashed competence and professional excellence.
At Lever, it is each team’s responsibility to work across the organization to make sure our customers have a fantastic experience and the best possible outcome using Lever. You will help create trust and confidence with customers and enable Account Executives, Sales Engineers and our Customer Success team to do the same. Lever is interested in the long game, and we believe it all comes down to building long-lasting, meaningful relationships with our customers. That starts with you.
Within one month, you'll:
- Shadow Implementation Specialists, Customer Service Representatives, Sales Engineers, and our Lever Recruiting team to get immersed in the recruiting world, quickly learning different recruiting team roles, interactions, activities, metrics, and how it all works within Lever.
- Learn pertinent internal tools (Google Apps, Slack, Intercom, GoToMeeting, Asana, Salesforce, Zendesk, Lever) and put them into practice as you engage your peers in Customer Success and across the company.
- Jump into the support queue to jumpstart the development of Lever product knowledge by taking issues and being able to answer 80% of basic customer questions quickly and efficiently without additional support.
- Learn the standard Lever Implementation process, key milestones, and configuration requirements.
- Build out your first sample talent automation and system integration projects leveraging the Lever Data API.
- Shadow the VP of Customer Success in Mid and Enterprise pre- and post-sales interactions with customers and their technical teams to understand current capabilities, common questions, and commitments.
Within three months, you'll:
- Alongside the VP of Customer Success, implement your first Mulesoft-based integration project.
- With the support of the VP of Customer Success, establish the first Professional Services offering for custom automation services including template statement of work, definition of the support model, pricing and necessary sales collateral to showcase features and benefits to Product, Customer Success, Marketing and Sales.
- Thoroughly understand Lever’s API; step into your first accounts, in partnership with an Enterprise Implementation Specialist, to consult, educate, design, and develop custom solutions for Lever customers.
Within six months, you'll:
- Be the product expert and the go to technical resource for Customer Success. You will demonstrate proficiency and understanding of: application architecture, platform, topology, disaster recovery, security, API, advanced features / configuration, career site customization (SAML, Exchange).
- Work with the VP of Customer Success to identify and prioritize backlog and roadmap for data migration tools, supported integration tools such as Mulesoft and Zapier, and the Customer Success implementation toolkit.
- Identify common patterns for customization, talent automation, system interoperability, develop reusable services to power future sales, simplify estimating / scope and accelerate solution delivery and simplify ongoing support and maintenance.
- Work with product to identify and prioritize enhancements for the Lever Data API for key interoperability scenarios, custom career site development, opportunities for enhancing current partner integrations and establishing new partnerships.
- Support Lever Implementation Specialists to provide expert advice, consultative implementation support, and effective custom solutions on time while achieving a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Meet with technical sales, marketing, product and customer success leaders regularly to share customer experience and identify new opportunities and areas of focus
- Be the trusted advisor to the VP of Customer Success in support of Sales in the scoping and proposal generation to help win new business for Lever
Within twelve months, you'll:
- Own the ongoing, day to day, interactions, priorities, and roadmap for existing data migration tools, supported integration tools such as Mulesoft, and the Customer Success implementation toolkit by software development partner.
The Lever Story:
Lever builds software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $33 million. This year, we're doubling the team in size, and we're looking forward to supporting more great companies like Netflix, Eventbrite, and Lyft.
Lever is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Back to top