WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Shadow Implementation Specialists, Customer Service Representatives, Sales Engineers, and our Lever Recruiting team to get immersed in the recruiting world, quickly learning different recruiting team roles, interactions, activities, metrics, and how it all works within Lever.
- Learn pertinent internal tools (Google Apps, Slack, Intercom, GoToMeeting, Asana, Salesforce, Zendesk, Lever) and put them into practice as you engage your peers in Customer Success and across the company.
- Jump into the support queue to jumpstart the development of Lever product knowledge by taking issues and being able to answer 80% of basic customer questions quickly and efficiently without additional support.
- Learn the standard Lever Implementation process, key milestones, and configuration requirements.
- Build out your first sample talent automation and system integration projects leveraging the Lever Data API.
- Shadow the VP of Customer Success in Mid and Enterprise pre- and post-sales interactions with customers and their technical teams to understand current capabilities, common questions, and commitments.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Alongside the VP of Customer Success, implement your first Mulesoft-based integration project.
- With the support of the VP of Customer Success, establish the first Professional Services offering for custom automation services including template statement of work, definition of the support model, pricing and necessary sales collateral to showcase features and benefits to Product, Customer Success, Marketing and Sales.
- Thoroughly understand Lever’s API; step into your first accounts, in partnership with an Enterprise Implementation Specialist, to consult, educate, design, and develop custom solutions for Lever customers.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Be the product expert and the go to technical resource for Customer Success. You will demonstrate proficiency and understanding of: application architecture, platform, topology, disaster recovery, security, API, advanced features / configuration, career site customization (SAML, Exchange).
- Work with the VP of Customer Success to identify and prioritize backlog and roadmap for data migration tools, supported integration tools such as Mulesoft and Zapier, and the Customer Success implementation toolkit.
- Identify common patterns for customization, talent automation, system interoperability, develop reusable services to power future sales, simplify estimating / scope and accelerate solution delivery and simplify ongoing support and maintenance.
- Work with product to identify and prioritize enhancements for the Lever Data API for key interoperability scenarios, custom career site development, opportunities for enhancing current partner integrations and establishing new partnerships.
- Support Lever Implementation Specialists to provide expert advice, consultative implementation support, and effective custom solutions on time while achieving a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Meet with technical sales, marketing, product and customer success leaders regularly to share customer experience and identify new opportunities and areas of focus
- Be the trusted advisor to the VP of Customer Success in support of Sales in the scoping and proposal generation to help win new business for Lever
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Own the ongoing, day to day, interactions, priorities, and roadmap for existing data migration tools, supported integration tools such as Mulesoft, and the Customer Success implementation toolkit by software development partner.
Meet Some of Lever's Employees
Senior Implementation Specialist
Phil helps customers dig into the details of Lever’s software by familiarizing them with features. He also helps teach customers to customize those features to their hiring needs and get them up and running.
Back to top