WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL...
- Attend Ramp Camp, which is Lever’s week-long version of onboarding. You’ll learn about all aspects of the business with a cross-functional group of new Leveroos.
- Kick off your first project at Lever, which all new employees do within the first month and addresses a team-specific pain point.
- Shadow 15 calls across implementation, customer success management and sales engineering to build an understanding of customer implementations, methodology, key milestones, systems, processes, and the differing integration needs. Learn about the various recruiting team roles, duties and metrics, as well as how Lever’s products address these and how we interact cross-functionally with these teams.
- Learn about our premium and custom solution offerings and how to customize, deploy and debug them. Deploy your first premium integration.
- Learn pertinent internal tools (Google Apps, Slack, Zoom, JIRA, Salesforce, Zendesk, AWS, Lever) in order to engage with your peers in Customer Success and across the company.
- Jump into the Customer Service and Support queue to jumpstart your Lever product knowledge; be able to answer 80% of of basic customer questions and Lever Data API questions without additional support.
- Review Lever Data API tickets from the last 30 days with our Technical Support team to understand the type of questions being asked, product features, issues, and the underlying data relationships.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL...
- Demonstrate product proficiency and complete product certifications for Lever Hire, Lever Reporting and Lever Talent Intelligence.
- Partner with the Enterprise Implementation team and begin working on accounts by owning the design, development, and testing for custom solutions.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Lever’s API; alongside our Solutions Architect, design and implement your first integration project leveraging the Lever Data API.
- Orient yourself around the Solution Enterprise team’s mission, goals, norms, strengths and growth areas; partner with your manager to develop your own Individual Impact Plan. Track your progress and receive continuous feedback via 15Five.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL...
- Be the product expert and the go-to technical resource for the Customer Success team. You will demonstrate proficiency and understanding of: application architecture, platform integrations, topology, disaster recovery, security, API, advanced features/configuration, and customer career site customizations (SAML, Exchange) by answering Guru questions, creating reusable assets and leading training sessions for the team.
- Identify common patterns for custom solutions, talent automation, and system interoperability; develop reusable services to power future sales, simplify timeframes for scoping, maintenance and support, and accelerate solution delivery timeframes.
- Work with the Product Team to identify and prioritize enhancements for the Lever Data API for key interoperability scenarios.
- Work on enhancing existing custom solutions by rolling out new functionality, creating more seamless integrations, and creating reusable assets.
- Support Lever Implementation Specialists to provide expert advice, consultative implementation support, and effective custom solutions on time while achieving a high degree of customer satisfaction.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU'LL...
- Own the ongoing interactions, priorities, and roadmap for existing solutions and data migration tools, supported integration tools such as AWS, and the implementation toolkit by the software development partner.
- Proactively identify, pilot and implement ways to increase efficiency in Solutions Architecture processes; assess results and refine.
- Mentor new team members.
Meet Some of Lever's Employees
Rachael chases performance bottlenecks in Lever’s software and squashes bugs in its open source framework. She also works on internal tools to make Lever’s teams more efficient.
Back to top