A BIT ABOUT US
Lever's vision is connecting human potential to meaningful work. Hiring is the most strategic challenge that every company faces, and Lever is one of the most recognized brands in talent acquisition software. As the innovation leader in our space, we are searching for great people to join us and push further.
We are proud of the company we’ve built so far, but we are even more excited for what is yet to come. Our 5000+ customers include global leaders, startups that are disrupting industries, and businesses around the world. Lever has raised $123 million in funding, most recently a $50M Series D in November 2021.
With an overall gender ratio of 50:50 women and men, Lever is also fiercely committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We have been certified as a “Great Place to Work”, along with “Best Company Outlook 2022,” and “Forbes Best Startup Employers 2022,” and the list keeps growing! Our people are Lever’s biggest competitive advantage. For more information on our team culture, visit https://inside.lever.co/.
The Senior Implementation Specialist has the opportunity to further define our methodology for some of our largest, and highest value customers. You will set the tone for how we better engage our customers and ultimately help our customers see more value in Lever. This is a highly cross functional role that requires communication and partnership with our delivery team, Marketing, Sales and Product.
The primary responsibilities of the Senior Implementation Specialist are to successfully implement some of our most complex customers while taking the time to guide, mentor and motivate the wider Implementation Team. Your work will be evaluated by exceeding monthly and quarterly deployment goals along with measurements of CSAT and NPS. Success will also be dependent on your impact in improving internal efficiencies and overall customer experience during implementation.
WITHIN ONE MONTH YOU'LL
- Complete Ramp Camp, our onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business, vision, and team.
- Kick off your starter project at Lever and present to your team!
- Be able to jump into the support queue to answer 80% of basic customer questions quickly and efficiently without additional support.
- Learn pertinent internal tools (Google Apps, Slack, Intercom, Zoom, Salesforce, Zendesk, Lever).Dig into the recruiting world, quickly learning different recruiting team roles, interactions, activities, and metrics and how it all works with Lever.
- Pick up your first implementation and work, with guidance, to: assess needs, configure their account, train their team, set up their job site and coordinate the import of customer data.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS YOU'LL
- Consistently contribute to weekly team meetings
- Continue self learning on our industry and implementation best practices
- Create goals for the next 3 months that directly support the team goals and document in your OKRs
- Shadow current Senior team members via Gong
- Identify and execute ongoing team training opportunities
- Demonstrate accuracy with Salesforce reporting and forecasting; hold yourself and your team to high standards of data integrity
- Advance team knowledge of successful implementations with best practices trainings and creation of resources
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on specific areas of the product and also share your own success to help others be successful
- Consistently refine the implementation project plan and process to help with the ramp of new Senior ISs
- Host weekly office hours with the Mid Market Team, mapping out your accounts as it correlates to the shadowing guidelines
- Continue to shadow at least one call per week to accelerate your ramp
WITHIN 6 MONTHS YOU'LL
- Successfully exceed monthly and quarterly metrics
- Cultivate a great culture within the team - exemplary brand, social ties, high energy and pave the way for the entire customer success org
- Partner with Customer Success and Customer Service Teams to build out new processes and partnerships that add value to our customer implementation and help reduce churn
- Regularly partner with the larger IS Team Members to assist in implementations
- Build out reference sheets for customers in regards to unique workflows
- Identify ways for us to shorten our days to deploy while still delivering a high quality implementation
- Participate in playbook creation; create playbooks focused on thought leadership as we fill out our maturity matrix
WITHIN 12 MONTHS YOU'LL
- Cultivate a culture that consistently delivers high quality, on time deployments
- Be a critical sounding board for marketing and other departments to gain insight into our customer requests
- Innovate existing processes to elevate our approach for future customers
Is this role not an exact fit?
The Lever Story
Lever is a leading Talent Acquisition Suite that makes it easy for talent teams to reach their hiring goals and to connect companies with top talent. Lever is the only platform that provides all talent acquisition leaders with complete ATS and robust CRM capabilities in one product, LeverTRM. The LeverTRM features allow leaders to scale and grow their people pipeline, build authentic and long-lasting relationships, and source the right people to hire. Lever Analytics provides customized reports with data visualization, see offers completed and interview feedback, and more, to inform strategic decisions between hiring managers and executives alike.
Our platform also enables companies to hire with inclusivity in mind, helping eliminate any hiring bias. Lever supports the hiring needs of over 5,000 companies around the globe including the teams at Netflix, Spotify, Atlassian, KPMG, and Nielsen. For more information, visit https://www.lever.co.
#LI-AM1 #LI-REMOTE #BI-REMOTE