Senior Account Executive - Major Accounts
What's every Account Executive's dream job? Selling a product that every single growing company needs in order to scale. That's Lever.
We're building the next generation of hiring software that companies like Netflix, Yelp, Cirque du Soleil, Shopify, and Eventbrite rely on to grow their teams. Lever was founded to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to recruit and hire top talent. We've rethought the talent acquisition paradigm and are the innovation leaders in our space.
Lever is looking for a Senior Account Executive with 4-6 years of experience selling a complex SaaS solution to join our strategic upmarket sales vertical, which is our fastest growing segment and the company-wide strategic focus. Our top of funnel has never been stronger, and we need experienced AEs to continue to drive revenue growth. As a key member of our growing Sales organization, you’ll play a critical role in Lever’s growth and upmarket trajectory.
You’ll work with scaling tech startups and established global brands across all industries, selling directly to key stakeholders across multiple functional departments and the C-Suite. What sets sales at Lever apart? Our industry-defining product and highly collaborative team. Learn More from members of the team.
- Manage a strong pipeline of qualified leads within one of our fastest growing, largest, and most strategic business segments
- Develop and deliver value-based solution proposals, product demonstration and presentations
- Engage cross functionally with Account Management, Finance, Marketing, Executives, etc. as needed to progress the deal
- Manage the sales funnel by analyzing and controlling pipeline activity in Salesforce and monitoring sales activity against assigned quotas
- Collaborate with peers in the sales organization, customers, and other cross functional team members to deliver a delightful sales process
- A minimum of 4 years of SaaS sales experience (bonus points for selling in the HR tech space)
- Comfort selling to C-suite level executives and across multiple functions within major accounts
- Ability to manage a complex sales process and deals
- Ability to develop and partner with multiple SDRs who are aligned directly with you
PERKS & PAY
- At Lever we take pride in putting our people first and provide competitive compensation and stock options and an attractive set of benefit options to meet you where you are in life.
- We set our sellers up for success with ramp quotas, and provide incentives such as uncapped commissions, quota accelerators and President's clubs, and focus on upward mobility to help you grow your career at Lever.
- Our package includes health, vision, dental, an FSA, 401K plan, commuter benefits, wellness reimbursement, and top perks designed to make life a little easier and fun. We know that when you’re healthy and happy you can do your best work.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
THE LEVER STORY
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Take an inside look into life at Lever.
Back to top