Senior Account Executive - Major Accounts
- Manage a strong pipeline of qualified leads within one of our fastest growing, largest, and most strategic business segments
- Develop and deliver value-based solution proposals, product demonstration and presentations
- Engage cross functionally with Account Management, Finance, Marketing, Executives, etc. as needed to progress the deal
- Manage the sales funnel by analyzing and controlling pipeline activity in Salesforce and monitoring sales activity against assigned quotas
- Collaborate with peers in the sales organization, customers, and other cross functional team members to deliver a delightful sales process
- A minimum of 3 years of SaaS sales experience (bonus points for selling in the HR tech space)
- Comfort selling to C-suite level executives and across multiple functions within major accounts
- Ability to manage a complex sales process and deals
- Ability to develop and partner with multiple SDRs who are aligned directly with you
PERKS & PAY
- At Lever we take pride in putting our people first and provide competitive compensation and stock options and an attractive set of benefit options to meet you where you are in life.
- We set our sellers up for success with ramp quotas, and provide incentives such as uncapped commissions, quota accelerators and President's clubs, and focus on upward mobility to help you grow your career at Lever.
- Our package includes health, vision, dental, an FSA, 401K plan, commuter benefits, wellness reimbursement, and top perks designed to make life a little easier and fun. We know that when you’re healthy and happy you can do your best work.
Meet Some of Lever's Employees
Kelly D.Sales Manager, Corporate Sales
Kelly manages a growing team of account executives, helping each of them advance their careers while playing a central role driving Lever’s business growth.
Back to top