Within 1 month, you'll..
- Learn Lever the product inside and out and be comfortable demoing the entire product to any audience.
- Learn the recruiting space and all the players involved in ATS and the differentiators of Lever vs. all the rest.
- Schedule meetings with Lever customers and power users - including recruiters, hiring managers, and execs to understand why they chose Lever and how they see us differentiated in the market.
- Jump into a few sales cycles and even close a handful of deals
- Shadow demos with AEs.
- Establish and run weekly team meetings 1:1s with your reports to track and tune results, impact, coaching and improvement/ GTM leadership to report on and set sales goals.
- Work directly with other Sales Managers on new initiatives and ways to improve day to day operations; build the best Account Executive teams in the industry.
Within 3 months, you'll..
- Have built a training plan and implemented it
- Plan how your team will hit and exceed their goals.
- Participate in leadership planning to establish a top-level quarterly sales goal for your team
- Set and plan the individual goals for your reports to hit on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Exceed quota goals from your first quarter.
- Demonstrate accuracy with Salesforce reporting and forecasting; hold your team to high standards of data integrity.
- Advance our competitive intelligence and consultative sell; arm your team with the latest playbooks.
Within 6 months, you'll..
- Lead your team in successfully closing deals.
- Help the Recruiting team interview candidates.
- Cultivate a great culture within your team - exemplary brand, social ties, high energy - and pave the way for the entire sales org
- Partner with other Sales Managers and the VP of Sales to build out new verticals, territories, and partnerships that add value to our sales cycle.
- Regularly complete 2-5 prospect/customer onsites/week, especially in seeding larger deals for your team.
- Increase your team’s win rates from ~20% to ~40%
- Have a book of accounts ready and willing to be a customer reference.
Within 12 months, you'll..
- Consistently obtain and exceed quota goals.
- Have successfully executed on yearly quota - over 100% of plan.
- Cultivate a team of AEs that is consistently closing deals and ACV increasing 15% QoQ.
- Be a critical sounding board for marketing and other departments to gain insight into our customer requests.
- Successfully coach and mentor the top performing AEs to sell as well as work with Sarah or any other founder/executive.
Meet Some of Lever's Employees
Senior Implementation Specialist
Phil helps customers dig into the details of Lever’s software by familiarizing them with features. He also helps teach customers to customize those features to their hiring needs and get them up and running.
Back to top