Sales Development Representative
Within 1 month, you'll...
- Dive right in to our training and quickly start developing an understanding of our perfect customer and basic qualifying criteria for the product. Absorb tons of details about our product space for a speedy ramp up
- Start jumping on the phone and drive consultative, quality conversations with customers, where you’re able to methodically gather the answers the team needs to qualify a deal.
- Proactively engage Account Executives to stay up-to-the-minute on what customers are thinking.
- Learn the Lever sales process and be completely at-home in our Salesforce environment
Within 3 months, you'll...
- Own your numbers -- hit your ramp goals on phone call metrics, and lead conversions you generate.
- Become a tight-knit, well-oiled machine with Account Executives, where you will create assist records.
- Put on your investigative hat and use all available tools and data sources to research important details about leads (companies’ latest venture capital funding, hiring goals, stakeholders etc.)
- Take initiative to help marketing convert their efforts into leads for the sales team
- Become Lever experts to confidently speak to product features and the value of bringing collaborative hiring to any company looking to grow
Within 6 months, you'll...
- Effortlessly fold in cold outreach to your routine where you can jump into a phone conversation with anyone - even C-level executives - while consistently meeting your numbers
- Tap into the knowledge you’ve been building to discover totally new sources of leads that we can reach out to
- Represent Lever at conferences and engage potential leads in person at trade shows and events
- Step up as a leader to the new team members
Within 12 months, you'll...
- Train and motivate your peers
- Prove to us that you’re ready for the next step in your career, to take on new opportunities in a closing role
Meet Some of Lever's Employees
Senior Implementation Specialist
Phil helps customers dig into the details of Lever’s software by familiarizing them with features. He also helps teach customers to customize those features to their hiring needs and get them up and running.
Back to top