Within three months, you'll...
- Attend and graduate from our company-wide onboarding bootcamp where you will learn about Lever’s values, business, and product
- Shadow at least one customer interaction per week. Across Sales, Support, and User Research, you will understand how Lever’s users of today and tomorrow use the product
- Meet with the Engineering team to get to know Lever’s technology stack and how it allows us to build great product
- Have directed one-on-ones with members of other teams to understand how each organization at Lever contributes to the overall success
- Participate in a fully-formed product development team as they take a feature to market
Within six months, you’ll...
- Launch a product feature from start to end as the primary owner. You will work with Leadership, Design, Engineering, Marketing and Customer Success to design, build, and launch the right MVP
- Close a key strategic deal with the Sales team. You will help prospects map their current and future needs to Lever’s product offering and roadmap
- Draft internal documentation on the launch strategy for a new feature in collaboration with Marketing
- Report on the outcomes of one of your product launches. You will discuss how well goals and hypotheses were met, and what learnings to use in the next launch
Within twelve months, you’ll...
- Establish, track, and report progress on product metrics and KPIs for leadership and the entire company
- Contribute deep product knowledge and insight during product roadmap and strategy discussions
- Make critical product decisions that optimize for Lever’s best interest against the concerns of multiple stakeholders. You will bring along the entire team along with you in your decision
- Own and drive a major, complex cross-functional product effort. You will enforce the correct scope, flag risks, and coordinate stakeholders
- Perform a metric-based analysis on a product area to understand how widely it is adopted, by what types of users, and if there are any fall-offs in the work flows. You will use this to inform product design and roadmap decisions
- Attend an external industry event where you will evangelize Lever’s product and mission
- Be able to advocate/defend the Product Org’s views of what is right—even if it comes to conflict/disagreement with CEO—with professionalism, maturity, and a balanced, holistic view of any competing viewpoints
- Educate, mentor and train team members across the entire company on product methodology and philosophy
Meet Some of Lever's Employees
Senior Implementation Specialist
Phil helps customers dig into the details of Lever’s software by familiarizing them with features. He also helps teach customers to customize those features to their hiring needs and get them up and running.
Back to top