Lever is looking for a seasoned Mid-Market Sales Director to help us continue to build and lead our growing sales organization. Lever solves the #1 challenge for every CEO: hiring. Recruiting is a hot market, growing 12-15% y/y on its own, and Applicant Tracking Systems like Lever are in high demand. At the same time, hiring has never been more competitive and costly, making talent solutions that improve a company’s hiring ROI incredibly valuable. We’ve already attracted an elite roster of customers including Quora, Lyft, Eventbrite, and Netflix, and are looking for the right people to help drive our rapid up-market momentum.
We’re looking for a dynamic leader who can demonstrate that you’ve previously built scalable processes and implemented strategies that have successfully grown a sales team and that people you’ve coached and developed have gone on to achieve further success. You also have proven experience increasing year-over-year revenue and have developed an uncanny ability to forecast accurately.
Coaching and skill development are a key part of this role. Initially, you will be working with 6-8 highly motivated Account Executives and will be responsible for helping them drive results and achieve a higher level of mastery of their role. You'll also be responsible for scaling and growing your team through--you guessed it--working with Lever's Lever and recruiting team.
This role has nearly limitless ability to influence our organization and work cross-functionally with nearly all teams. Our sales leaders partner with our Marketing, Customer Success, and Finance teams to continue to empower their reps and close more and more revenue each month, and with our R&D teams to help define the product. You will be no stranger to our executive team, and you'll have the opportunity to learn from, partner with, and inform them from day one. Help us scale our sales organization as we head into the next stage of growth!
Lever’s Sales team is a tight-knit and rapidly growing team with diverse backgrounds--we’re seasoned salespeople from Fortune 500s, former heads of sales at startups, and even a few former recruiters. We’re charged with bringing Lever to some of the biggest and most unique companies across all industries: from tech startups to world-famous traveling circuses and global non-profits. Our goal is to set our customers up for success and help them make hiring more strategic, collaborative, and human.
THE SKILL SET
- 4+ years of proven sales management experience in a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company
- Experience hiring, training, and developing a world-class team. We take career development seriously at Lever, and you should too
- Experience establishing strategic C-level relationships and comfort selling to c-suite executives within major accounts in the SaaS market
- Ability to remove your own roadblocks and invent alternative methodologies that open up new pathways forward
- Experience in a startup, high growth environments, and comfort with rapid change
- Interest in the HR tech space, you will become a subject matter expert quickly and continue to deepen your product and industry knowledge over time
- Hustle, determination, entrepreneurial ambition, customer-centric approach, and deep sales expertise
THE LEVER STORY
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Lyft, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.