Market Development Representative
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Meet with Product Marketing team and Director of Demand Generation to get up to speed on our ideal customer profiles for our different segments and key personas in our buying process; messaging/ positioning of Lever and our differentiators.
- Learn the requirements of the Lever marketing and sales process in your first 2 weeks of training.
- One-on-one training with Demand Gen Director including; prospect follow-up process for inbound leads,, 1:1’s with stakeholders, and learning required workflows and system rules in lever’s Salesforce instance.
- Shadow a demo meeting with each of the Account Executives you will be supporting on our SMB and Corporate teams; observe discussions and participate in a debrief meeting with each AE to understand our buyer’s journey, drivers, and needs more deeply.
- Move your first set of inbound prospects through the first phase of qualification; including fully vetting the account.
- Start multi-touch follow-up campaigns (emails, social and phone touches); participate in feedback loop with marketing management team on learnings from first month, including recommendations for improvements
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Own your process: Weekly debriefings with Demand gen team on current marketing initiatives to demonstrate understanding of marketing programs/campaigns
- Own the handoff- ensure every lead that is passed to an AE with qualification criteria complete (compelling event identified, how many positions are they hiring for, other stakeholders involved in the process)
- Participate in joint Account Executive/SDR discovery calls daily to continue to improve your understanding of drivers for your target customer.
- Own your goals for the SMB and Corporate segments including: Meeting SLAs on follow-up of prospect, vetting accounts 100% before follow-up and creation of discovery qualified calls and opportunity creation for AE's
- Confidently be able to speak to our hiring philosophy and the value of Lever.
- Meet weekly with Marketing Campaign Manager to provide consistent feedback for marketing program improvement and contribute to planning for future program development.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Own your goals and consistently achieve or exceed your numbers each month.
- Increase number of qualified passes you are able to identify MoM.
- Document your first six months of learnings, including how you improved vetted accounts, the steps you took to follow-up, and how you partnered with the Account Executive's during the handoff
- Partner with Director of Demand Generation to revamp the on boarding and training process.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Proactively identify, pilot and implement ways to increase efficiency in Demand Generation; assess results and refine.
- After consistently meeting your owned goals as mentioned above, you will have proven to us that you’re ready for the next step in your career. At this point you will be ready to take on new opportunities in the Lever Go-To-Market organization.
Meet Some of Lever's Employees
Rachael chases performance bottlenecks in Lever’s software and squashes bugs in its open source framework. She also works on internal tools to make Lever’s teams more efficient.
Back to top