Within 3 months, you’ll…
- Add tests and close open issues in DerbyJS
- Write a testing framework for DerbyJS components
- Optimize the performance of DOM bindings and DerbyJS's event emitter
- Overhaul DerbyJS's router
Within 6 months, you’ll…
- Release DerbyJS 1.0
- Speak at conferences, work with open source community members, and otherwise establish yourself as an innovator in web application development
- Optimize DOM rendering performance using an innovative DOM templating technique
- Write an ORM for DerbyJS's model library
Within 12 months, you’ll…
- Drive the continued roadmap of the DerbyJS framework
The Lever Story:
Lever builds software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $33 million. This year, we're doubling the team in size, and we're looking forward to supporting more great companies like Netflix, Eventbrite, and Lyft.
Under the hood, we're a technology company with a powerful open-source web framework: DerbyJS. It is the first and only open-source MVC framework that syncs all data via an Operational Transformation backend, using the same algorithm that powers Google Docs. DerbyJS is also uniquely optimized to render everything on the server as well as the client.
Lever is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Back to top