Within one month, you'll:
- Jump into the support queue to answer 80% of basic customer questions quickly and efficiently without additional support.
- Learn pertinent internal tools (Google Apps, Slack, Intercom, GoToMeeting, Asana, Salesforce, Zendesk, Lever).
- Dig into the recruiting world, quickly learning different recruiting team roles, interactions, activities, and metrics and how it all works with Lever.
- Master content and and deliver your first product training webinar.
- Pick up your first implementation and work, with guidance, to: assess needs, configure their account, train their team, setup their job site and coordinate the import of customer data.
Within three months, you'll:
- Successfully implement accounts in 60 days or less.
- Be fully ramped up, managing up to 50 concurrent implementations and taking 15 customers live with Lever each month.
- Be fully versed in Lever tools keeping essential customer data organized and tracking all your interactions with customers.
- Become a subject matter expert in one aspect of Lever and the related recruiting activities, supporting other Implementation Specialists including building out training materials based on that subject.
- Create urgency, instill confidence, and provide fantastic customer service as you guide recruiting professionals through the initial setup, provisioning and their early adoption stage of Lever at their company.
- Successfully transform and import customer data into Lever.
- Lead weekly webinars in rotation with other Implementation Specialists.
Within six months, you'll:
- Drive conversations with recruiting professionals to identify and document real obstacles hindering their adoption of Lever – your insight will help drive changes and new features and improve future success.
- Provide input for overall implementation process improvements.
- Get involved in hiring and growing the team by evaluating/interviewing candidates.
- Help train new Implementation Specialists.
- Continuously learn and maintain your expert product knowledge as the Lever platform evolves and grows.
- Work with your manager to start progressing towards the Mid Implementation Specialist role.
Meet Some of Lever's Employees
Senior Implementation Specialist
Phil helps customers dig into the details of Lever’s software by familiarizing them with features. He also helps teach customers to customize those features to their hiring needs and get them up and running.
Back to top