Join a high-performing, tight-knit team in a fast-growing startup working to make hiring more transparent, collaborative, strategic, and effective. The Customer Success organization at Lever holds deep product and recruiting knowledge and is growing quickly in response to the fast-growing list of Lever customers. As an Implementation Specialist, you will be on the front lines with our customers, understanding their recruiting organizations, learning about their goals, pain points, helping them get up and running on Lever, and guiding them along the way so they can achieve the best possible outcome using Lever.
You’ll work alongside our Sales team, ensure a smooth handoff, and take over as the primary point of contact for our customers from initial setup, provisioning, and training through their rollout and adoption of Lever. You’ll train our newest customers in targeted one-on-one sessions and through regular weekly webinars; help them setup and configure their accounts; prepare and migrate their data; and advise them in the configuration and integration of their job site. We count an implementation as successful when our customer’s account is set up, their team is trained and they are confident in their use of Lever to meet their recruiting goals.
Our perfect coworker is smart, self-directed, persuasive, empathetic, high-energy, and passionate about helping our customers. It's critical that you are product-savvy and can quickly learn how to use new tools (including Lever). We are looking for someone who knows how to manage their time effectively and can easily prioritize the tasks in front of them. If the words hustle, creativity, and persistence are often associated with you, then we want to hear from you.
Within one month, you'll:
- Jump into the support queue to answer 80% of basic customer questions quickly and efficiently without additional support.
- Learn pertinent internal tools (Google Apps, Slack, Intercom, GoToMeeting, Asana, Salesforce, Zendesk, Lever).
- Dig into the recruiting world, quickly learning different recruiting team roles, interactions, activities, and metrics and how it all works with Lever.
- Master content and and deliver your first product training webinar.
- Pick up your first implementation and work, with guidance, to: assess needs, configure their account, train their team, setup their job site and coordinate the import of customer data.
Within three months, you'll:
- Successfully implement accounts in 60 days or less.
- Be fully ramped up, managing up to 50 concurrent implementations and taking 15 customers live with Lever each month.
- Be fully versed in Lever tools keeping essential customer data organized and tracking all your interactions with customers.
- Become a subject matter expert in one aspect of Lever and the related recruiting activities, supporting other Implementation Specialists including building out training materials based on that subject.
- Create urgency, instill confidence, and provide fantastic customer service as you guide recruiting professionals through the initial setup, provisioning and their early adoption stage of Lever at their company.
- Successfully transform and import customer data into Lever.
- Lead weekly webinars in rotation with other Implementation Specialists.
Within six months, you'll:
- Drive conversations with recruiting professionals to identify and document real obstacles hindering their adoption of Lever – your insight will help drive changes and new features and improve future success.
- Provide input for overall implementation process improvements.
- Get involved in hiring and growing the team by evaluating/interviewing candidates.
- Help train new Implementation Specialists.
- Continuously learn and maintain your expert product knowledge as the Lever platform evolves and grows.
- Work with your manager to start progressing towards the Mid Implementation Specialist role.
The Lever Story:
Lever builds software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $33 million. This year, we're doubling the team in size, and we're looking forward to supporting more great companies like Netflix, Eventbrite, and Lyft.
Lever is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Back to top