WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Complete Ramp Camp, Lever’s week-long version of onboarding. You’ll learn about all aspects of the business with a cross-functional cohort of new Leveroos. You’ll also deliver on your first Lever project during this first week!
- Hold 1:1’s with each executive to uncover where they are spending their time. Group like-tasks and decipher which aspects of work you can tackle for execs.
- At an executive meeting, present at a high level, the tasks you’ll be taking on and how the team can work best with you. Share your expectations of them and set expectations of what they can expect from you.
- Shadow the “behind the scenes” at Meeting Monday. Understand the ins and outs of the production and start to formulate ideas on how to improve the mechanics of the meeting.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Provide support for HR Tech and LinkedIn Talent Connect, including managing the schedule for analyst briefings and travel arrangements for our team.
- Lead venue selection, invites, and travel coordination for the account-based marketing dinner series.
- Coordinate each department's quarterly kickoff and team outings. Take on ownership of Meeting Monday. You’ll ensure all presenters submit their slides in a timely manner and that the information is relevant and accurate. Each Monday, you’ll coordinate set up and the production of the meeting.
- Work with our Senior Accountant to take on credit card expense reconciliation from each executive. Learn our T&E policy and travel system to support executive travel.
- Work with the CEO and and the rest of the executive team to help define and manage 12 - 18-month forward-looking executive calendar, locking in key dates such as board meetings, quarterly and semi-annual planning sessions.
- Observe how execs are spending their time, identify areas of opportunity, absorb the work, and then improve it.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS
- Plan our next executive offsite. You’ll partner with our CEO and other stakeholders on scheduling, agenda creation, logistics, space plans and catering. Things to consider: efficacy of the last executive offsite, areas of opportunity, and timing as it relates to quarterly revenue attainment.
- Partner with executive team to help coordinate quarterly kickoffs and team outings. Create a process for org leaders to partner with you to achieve consistency for future kickoffs.
- After running several Meeting Monday’s, take one or two ideas to improve the meeting and implement it. Solicit feedback and take action based on this data.
- It’s time to grow your function! Lead the search for our second Executive Assistant.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Dig in and learn about Lever offsites of the past from our Operations Manager.
- Work side-by-side our Operations Manager to plan, build, and execute the company offsite.
- Onboard our second Lever Executive Assistant. Build a playbook as we continue to grow and scale this function.
- Partner with the CMO on the next Lever Summit. Deliver white-glove service to our speakers and corporate sponsors.
Meet Some of Lever's Employees
Senior Implementation Specialist
Phil helps customers dig into the details of Lever’s software by familiarizing them with features. He also helps teach customers to customize those features to their hiring needs and get them up and running.
Back to top