Enterprise Account Executive
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll be a foundational member of Lever’s fast-growing sales team at our venture-backed company. Lever solves the #1 challenge for every CEO: hiring. Recruiting is a hot market, growing 12-15% y/y on its own, and Applicant Tracking Systems like Lever are in high demand. At the same time, hiring has never been more competitive and costly, making talent solutions that improve a company’s hiring ROI incredibly valuable. We’ve already attracted an elite roster of customers including Quora, Eventbrite, and Netflix, and are looking for the right people to help drive our rapid up-market momentum.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a resourceful, driven and results-oriented sales professional to help us set, drive, and execute on our revenue goals. You will work closely with our VP of Sales to set priorities and make key strategic decisions. You’ll shape and influence every part of our enterprise sales process to roll out a winning strategy that has a material impact. You’ll partner cross-functionally to help scale our process and bring your experience and sales expertise to help raise the bar across the company.
If you have felt cornered or restricted on your current team, you may be ready for more: this is a wide-open role where you have lots of growth potential and unlimited opportunities to prove your impact at a quickly growing company.
Lever’s Sales team is a tight-knit and rapidly growing team with diverse backgrounds--we’re seasoned salespeople from Fortune 500s, former heads of sales at startups, and even a few former recruiters. We’re charged with bringing Lever to some of the biggest and most unique companies across all industries: from tech startups to world-famous traveling circuses and global non-profits. Our goal is to set our customers up for success and help them make hiring more strategic, collaborative, and human. Learn more about Sales at Lever from some members of the team.
THE SKILL SET
- 3+ years of proven closing experience selling enterprise software solutions
- Experience establishing strategic C-level relationships with businesses and comfort selling to c-suite executives within major accounts in the SaaS market
- Confidence in your ability to run high-volume pipelines in a dynamic, rapidly changing and environment
- Ability to remove your own roadblocks and invent alternative methodologies that open up new pathways forward
- Interest in the HR tech space, you will become a subject matter expert quickly and continue to deepen your product and industry knowledge over time
- Hustle, determination, entrepreneurial ambition, customer-centric approach, and deep sales expertise
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
THE LEVER STORY
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Take an inside look into life at Lever.
Back to top