Be a foundational member on a fast-growing sales team at a venture-backed company. Lever solves the #1 challenge for every CEO: hiring. Recruiting is a hot market, growing 12-15% y/y on its own, and Applicant Tracking Systems like Lever are in high demand. At the same time, hiring has never been more competitive and costly, making talent solutions that improve a company’s hiring ROI incredibly valuable. We’ve already attracted an elite roster of customers including Quora, Lyft, Eventbrite, and Netflix.
What we are looking for..
We are seeking a hunter who is a resourceful, driven, results-oriented sales professional to help us set, drive, and execute our revenue goals. This role requires someone with 3-5 years closing experience at an enterprise level. You should be comfortable selling to c-suite level executives within major accounts in the SaaS market. To join a company at our stage, you should be confident in your ability to run high-volume pipelines in dynamic, changing environments. You’ll need to be able to remove your own roadblocks and invent alternative methodologies that open up new pathways forward. You should bring a passion for tech, entrepreneurial ambition, and most importantly, deep sales expertise.
You’ll work closely with our VP of Sales to set priorities and make key strategic decisions. You’ll shape and influence every part of our enterprise sales process to roll out a winning strategy that has material impact. If you’ve felt cornered or restricted on your current team, you may be ready for more: this is a wide-open role where you have lots of growth potential, lots of openings to prove what you’re capable of.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Thoroughly know our enterprise customers, their needs, and how our product adds differentiated value.
- Own and manage relationships; including nurturing of passive leads, building out a territory of very targeted companies to begin the selling process, and scheduling 3-5 face-to-face meetings/week
- Develop close relationships with other teams in our company – Marketing, Sales Development, Customer Success, and Product – and work cross-functionally to support top-level company goals.
- Schedule recurring 1:1’s with important team members: - Your manager, your dedicated SDR, and the SE team
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Master a consultative strategy to sell Lever’s solutions, and be confident running product demos for a variety of audiences, including CEOs.
- Prioritize strategic opportunities and develop a plan of how to target those opportunities.
- Drive your own deals through a full-cycle sales funnel from qualifying to close.
- Accurately forecast revenue targets every month.
- Have a voice at the table, guiding our design, engineering, product teams towards revenue-generating features.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Shape, iterate, and scale our enterprise customer base.
- Work with Marketing to build out field programs and events to supplement your own outbound activity.
- Contribute to the growth of the team: interview, hire, and train up other reps.
- Have closed 3-5 large transactions, and developed a pipeline of $2,000,000+
THE LEVER STORY
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Lyft, Eventbrite, Foursquare, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.