Digital Marketing Manager
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Participate in Lever’s onboarding program (Ramp Camp) to learn about our core values, design thinking, our history, and meet your teams and leaders from across the organization.
- Get fully up to speed on our brand guidelines by meeting with our internal design team and reviewing existing brand book materials.
- Audit our digital channel marketing strategy to understand and measure the effectiveness of our current performance, including KPIs like click-through rates (CTRs), cost per conversion (CPC) and acquisition (CPA), landing page conversion rates, and ROI per channel and funnel metrics. You’ll present findings to CMO & Director of Demand Generation to identify areas of improvement.
- Take over relationship management of external digital marketing agencies and vendors (for example, LinkedIn); meet with them weekly to review campaign performance, get input and recommendations on ways to optimize paid channels, discuss areas of opportunities for improvement and testing, and make decisions on next steps for each of our paid-channels.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Create a plan and identify three ways in which you will: increase Lever demo request sign-ups by 15-20% over the next quarter, and improve quality of new accounts acquired through content offers in our ideal customer profile by 10-20% over the next quarter.
- Put your plan into action. You will own execution of: copy, ad creative and content creation, implementation, day-to-day management of our digital marketing channels, testing and optimization of campaigns, weekly communication of results, and presenting these outcomes to the marketing leadership team.
- Thoroughly understand Lever’s value proposition and differentiation in the market by presenting our positioning deck to the marketing team during a team meeting; show us three tangible ways in which we are bringing that differentiation to life through our digital channels.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Own the ongoing day-to-day management of our paid channels and continue to assess and refine; get deep into web analytics and proactively identify, pilot and implement ways to increase efficiency in our digital marketing initiatives.
- Spearhead Lever’s website refresh by creating a clear website journey for prospects from each of our key target segments; lead with the goal of educating visitors on our offerings for their segment and showcasing relevance for their company size. You will collaborate with product marketing on positioning and language, and with design on graphics and implementation.
- Explore new strategies, relationships, and technologies that could improve digital marketing performance by attending at least one marketing industry event and meeting with three new relevant vendors per quarter.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Be the digital marketing expert and the go-to resource for online marketing. You will demonstrate proficiency and understanding of: how our ideal customers behave online, how to optimize our paid and organic channel mix, bidding strategies, testing strategies, retargeting best practices, funnel metrics, website analytics and the MarTech landscape.
- Define what the future of digital marketing looks like at Lever by determining the digital marketing strategy for the coming year. This will include creating clear strategic goals for our online presence through branding, how we will attract new visitors and convert them for each of our target segments, and recommendations for the MarTech stack and how this will further our business growth plans.
- Help scale our demand generation team, including growing into related responsibilities such as mentorship and interviewing.
Meet Some of Lever's Employees
Senior Implementation Specialist
Phil helps customers dig into the details of Lever’s software by familiarizing them with features. He also helps teach customers to customize those features to their hiring needs and get them up and running.
Back to top