Customer Service Representative
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Learn about Lever and about the recruiting space, gaining an understanding of our product and our customers. Become comfortable with the product and learn the ins and outs of how recruiting teams use Lever
- Shadow three Implementation Specialists, gaining an understanding of the setup and training that customers receive during implementation; demonstrating understanding through mock walkthrough of an implementation with an IS
- Complete training with our IT Team and our Customer Service Associate to learn how to access and use all internal tools, including Google Apps, Slack, Zendesk, Intercom, Salesforce, Lever Admin, Chrome Console; reverse-shadow in each tool.
- Complete all scheduled trainings with Customer Success Managers and Account Managers to learn how each of the features of the product work, including basic features, all add-on features and third party integrations; receive certification from each training leader
- Working with our Customer Service Associate and Manager of Customer Service and Support, learn to triage incoming customer inquiries, and the process to escalate as appropriate to internal teams; solve your first ticket
- Consistently handle customer inquiries within set SLAs while prioritizing and escalating issues appropriately.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Handle all Tier 1 interactions from customers, and work closely with our Customer Service Associate to identify and handle specific Tier 2 interactions as necessary.
- Revise weekly custom implementations or solutions with Customer Success to effectively assist in new customer onboarding
- Provide customer feedback to the Success team
- Attend all release trainings and rollout sessions, learning the content of upcoming releases, and proactively identify questions and concerns from customers, offering suggestions for how to manage customer expectations both proactively and reactively; as needed, write help articles or other documentation
- Share the needs monthly of our customers to our Product team, in order to contribute to prioritization of feature requests; monthly update in the Product Operations meeting
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Handle all Tier 1 inquiries within our SLAs, while following escalation processes for other issues
- Become an expert in the product through training and customer interaction, with a solid understanding of each product feature and best practices for how to use them; hande 75% of all inbound interactions, through resolution or escalation, without assistance; be able to provide creative solutions to users
- Maintain a level of customer satisfaction (we measure through CSAT scores) equal to or greater than the overall team average for CSAT, through providing the highest level of service to our customers
- Help maintain all service and support content including process documentation, wiki, email macros, training manuals and help articles
- Help interview, onboard and train other customer service reps
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Proactively identify, pilot and implement ways to increase efficiency in Customer Service processes; assess results and refine
- Mentor newer Customer Service and Support representatives
- Maintain SLAs and Customer Satisfaction goals on all Tier 1 and Tier 2 interactions
Meet Some of Lever's Employees
Rachael chases performance bottlenecks in Lever’s software and squashes bugs in its open source framework. She also works on internal tools to make Lever’s teams more efficient.
Back to top