WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Lever is hiring a results-oriented sales pro with experience selling a complex solution and a closing record to help us set, drive, and execute on our revenue goals. We are looking for Account Executives to sell into our Mid-Market category, working with a strong pipeline of companies ranging from scaling tech startups to established global brands across all industries. You will be responsible selling directly to decision makers across multiple departments and the C-Suite.
Account Executives at Lever are confident running high-volume pipelines in dynamic and rapidly changing environments. You’ll need to be able to remove your own roadblocks and invent alternative methodologies that open up new pathways forward. As a fast-growing startup, AEs who can hustle and collaborate with their team have plenty of chances to demonstrate and expand their capabilities and build their careers at Lever. If you’ve felt cornered or restricted on your current team, you may be ready for more: this is a wide-open role where you have huge growth potential.
We’re looking for a foundational member of our venture-backed and fast-growing sales team. Lever solves the #1 challenge for every CEO: hiring. Recruiting is a hot market, growing 12-15% y/y on its own, and Applicant Tracking Systems like Lever are in high demand. At the same time, hiring has never been more competitive and costly, making talent solutions that improve a company’s hiring ROI incredibly valuable. We’ve already attracted an elite roster of customers including Quora, Lyft, Eventbrite, Yelp, and Netflix, and are looking for the right people to help drive our rapid up-market momentum.
We recently closed our Series C, and now need to scale our Sales organization to keep up with demand. We’re looking for an Account Executive with a passion for tech, entrepreneurial ambition, and most importantly, deep sales expertise (bonus points for experience selling SaaS).
THE SKILL SET
- 2+ years of closing experience, preferably at a SaaS technology company
- Ability to manage a complex sales process and deals
- Experience with consultative, value-based selling
- Proven track record of closing sales opportunities and exceeding your quota
- Tech savvy: you’ll master the Lever product, know the features inside and out, understand the industry, and be able to articulate Lever’s value to recruiters, VPs and CEOs alike
- Collaborative approach to partner with Product to share feedback from customers and help shape the future of Lever
- Experience with high growth companies and the ability to find clarity in rapidly changing environments
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
THE LEVER STORY
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Lyft, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.