- Manage a strong pipeline of qualified leads within one of our fastest growing business segments.
- Develop and deliver value-based solution proposals, product demonstration and presentations
- Engage cross functionally with Account Management, Finance, Marketing, Executives, etc. as needed to progress the deal
- Manage the sales funnel by analyzing and controlling pipeline activity in Salesforce and monitoring sales activity against assigned quotas
- Collaborate with peers in the sales organization, customers, and other cross functional team members to deliver a delightful sales process
- 2+ years of closing experience, preferably at a SaaS technology company (bonus points for selling in the HR tech space)
- Ability to manage a multi-threaded sales process and competitive deals
- Experience with consultative, value-based selling
- Proven track record of exceeding your quota
- Tech savvy: you’ll master the Lever product, know the features inside and out, understand the industry, and be able to articulate Lever’s value to recruiters, VPs and CEOs alike
- Collaborative approach to partner with Product to share feedback from customers and help shape the future of Lever
- Experience with high growth companies and the ability to find clarity in rapidly changing environments
Meet Some of Lever's Employees
Rachael chases performance bottlenecks in Lever’s software and squashes bugs in its open source framework. She also works on internal tools to make Lever’s teams more efficient.
Back to top