Visual Design Manager
- Effectively manage and communicate daily tasks for the White Label design team.
- Ensure design team meets strict deadlines and stays within design limitations.
- Manage a high throughput of time-sensitive projects both by managing the pipeline for your team, and pitching in through hands-on work yourself.
- Respond to feedback and questions in a timely manner.
- Ability to work and communicate cross-functionally with Account Managers, Marketing, Sales, Product Design & Engineering.
- Ability to translate ideas into informative, exciting, and effetely pleasing designs.
- Understanding interface layouts and designing the overall look and feel of an end-to-end experience.
- Understanding and desire to explore new design tools and techniques to improve technique and process.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years experience in a leadership design role or related position effectively managing a team
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree, focused in design or a related design field
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch (Photoshop, Illustrator a must, Sketch and InDesign preferred)
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches daily from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever satiates your palate (Americano, Latte, Espresso, Regular Cup O Joe)
- Strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, fully paid for by LevelUp and 401(k) with company match
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green & orange line (Downtown Crossing, Park Street, and South Station are only a few blocks away)
Meet Some of LevelUp's Employees
As part of the Support Team, Wes solves any of the issues that merchants and users experience on a day-to-day basis, both over the phone and through email.
Back to top