Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of technical recruiting experience, specifically targeting Mobile and Ruby on Rails Developers.
- You are an expert at Linkedin sourcing and finding other creative ways to identify passive candidates (Meetups, AngelList, etc.).
- You have a passion for recruiting technical talent and being a partner to hiring managers.
- You have the MacGyver like ability to navigate complex situations elegantly and efficiently.
What you will be doing:
- Drive the recruiting and interview process for LevelUp’s technical roles.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their requirements and develop sourcing strategies to identify and attract top talent.
- Build pipeline of engineering candidates using a variety of innovative sourcing tools. Design, continuously monitor and improve the effectiveness of interview processes.
- Manage a high volume candidate pipeline of more than twenty requisitions.
- Represent LevelUp at a wide range of technical recruiting events.
- Ensure candidates are having a positive experience throughout the interview process.
- Prepare, present and negotiate offers with candidates (And close them!)
Benefits and Perks:
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem
- Free LevelUp credit to go spend wherever, whenever
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever satiates your palate (Americano, Latte, Espresso, Regular Cup O Joe)
- Strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, fully paid for by LevelUp and 401(k) with company match
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green & orange line (Downtown Crossing, Park Street, and South Station are only a few blocks away)
Meet Some of LevelUp's Employees
Cindy leads a team of engineers to build out the infrastructure of LevelUp’s network system so the company can stay at the forefront of the mobile payments movement.
Back to top