Things we typically look for, no matter what role:
- Excellent communication skills. Good listener, capable of understanding client issues and translating them into an appropriate solution
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results
- Analytical skills to make and support business decisions
- Super Smart – Highly versatile thinker who can assimilate knowledge and understanding across different products, technologies, disciplines, etc.
- Flexible and Resourceful – Thrives in a dynamic, growth business where new challenges are the order of the day
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches daily from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever satiates your palate (Americano, Latte, Espresso, Regular Cup O Joe)
- Strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, fully paid for by LevelUp and 401(k) with company match
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green & orange line (minutes walk from Park Street and Downtown Crossing)
Meet Some of LevelUp's Employees
Director of Marketing & Analytics
Alex is passionate about helping merchants successfully use the LevelUp platform to run campaigns that engage their customers, making them fall in love with the app.
Back to top