Senior Support Genius
Support Genius - Senior or Level 2
Join the LevelUp Team and work alongside other talented, driven individuals to help build the next generation of mobile payments. LevelUp powers the mobile payment, ordering and loyalty apps for leading restaurant brands to help them engage their customers and drive sales.
Envision working alongside other talented, exciting, driven individuals to support the country’s largest mobile payments and rewards platform. Help improve the lives of our users and merchants through a genuine interest in making things work and a passion for product experience. In addition to performing escalated support, Level 2 Geniuses also gain magic missile or another ability, and a bonus combat proficiency.
LevelUp is used by more than 4MM customers paying at over 14,000 locations nationwide. Backed by Google Ventures, T-Ventures and Highland Capital, LevelUp powers the mobile experiences for top brands like Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Equinox, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea & sweetgreen.
As a Senior Support Genius or Level 2 Support Genius you will support the LevelUp platform for end users, merchants, partners, and internal teams. This role will provide the opportunity to own and master specialty areas, expand your knowledge and responsibilities, work on projects across various departments within the organization, and influence the optimization of our processes, all while helping customers and working with a tight-knit team. Senior agents provide first line support, acting as experts and mentors within the Level 1 team. Level 2 agents provide escalated support, acting as experts at large.
- Focus on excellent customer service while troubleshooting and solving issues
- Collaborate to identify and implement solutions to technical requests from users and merchants
- Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of the product
- Accurately document requests while adhering to Support protocols
- Validate and translate user and merchant requests into feedback for the platform
- Participate in the support team on-call rotation on nights and weekends to provide escalated support outside of business hours and improve response time
- 2-5 years experience in tech support, customer service, or another role that honed great people skills and problem solving
- Grayson-level acrobatics when it comes to juggling responsibilities, managing your time, and owning projects
- Pennyworth-class mentorship and guidance to hone the skills of your peers and young wards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to tailor messages to suit the audience
- Radiate awesomeness at all times: show a positive attitude and confidence, be team-oriented, have a sense of humor
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Desire to know everything about everything all of the time
- Love solving problems and helping people walk away happy
- Knowledge and interest in mobile apps and/or payments
- Experience working in a startup environment and/or helping run a restaurant
- Extensive appreciation for donuts, .GIFs, and/or banter
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches daily from LevelUp merchants
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever satiates your pallet (Americano, Latte, Espresso, Regular Cup O Joe)
- Unbelievable Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, fully paid for by LevelUp and 401(k) with company match
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green & orange line (Downtown Crossing & South Station are about 1-2 blocks away)
Back to top