Senior Mobile Developer (iOS)
- 3+ years of professional iOS development experience.
- Experience with the iOS 6+ SDK and at least one app in the App Store.
- Robust knowledge of Objective C, Xcode and Cocoa Touch + UIKit.
- Team player with excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
What you could learn working with us!
- Experience working with our design team and passion for exceptional user experience.
- Contribute to open source software.
- Familiarity with CoreAnimation and CoreData.
- Mentorship experience for other engineers in a professional setting.
- Experience writing and using RESTful web APIs.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and responsible for deliverables.
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches daily from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever satiates your palate (Americano, Latte, Espresso, Regular Cup O Joe)
- Strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, fully paid for by LevelUp and 401(k) with company match
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green & orange line (Downtown Crossing, Park Street, and South Station are only a few blocks away)
Meet Some of LevelUp's Employees
As part of the Support Team, Wes solves any of the issues that merchants and users experience on a day-to-day basis, both over the phone and through email.
Back to top