Senior Account Executive
- Make an immediate impact in year one by selling $350k in ARR with a target of $2M in ARR in the first three years.
- Sell $100k of Agency Services in year one and $500k over three years.
- Maintain forecasts in Salesforce that are 90% accurate.
- Navigate a consensus based sales process and ensure that all decision makers are fully educated.
- Ensure 90% of deals sold are transitioned to the Client Services team smoothly.
- Present LevelUp in a compelling, positive, and professional way
- Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative.
- Excellent written and presentation skills for in-person or web based meetings
- Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
- Ability to tailor messages based on the decision maker.
- Can effectively give a virtual or in-person presentation. Does not rely on reading. Can adapt on the fly. Can hold a room full of people’s attention.
- Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive. Passion for the hunt. And a proven prowess for overcoming obstacles
- Lives up to verbal and written commitments, regardless of personal cost.
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Openness to criticism and ideas. Solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Has utmost honesty and integrity and does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust, maintains confidence. Speaks truthfully.
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Knowledge and interest in mobile apps and/or payments
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Are a really big foodie or have worked in the foodservice industry?
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever satiates your palate (Americano, Latte, Espresso, Regular Cup O Joe)
- Strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, fully paid for by LevelUp and 401(k) with company match
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green & orange line (Downtown Crossing, Park Street, and South Station are only a few blocks away)
Meet Some of LevelUp's Employees
As part of the Support Team, Wes solves any of the issues that merchants and users experience on a day-to-day basis, both over the phone and through email.
Back to top