- Design, implement and maintain data interfaces and solutions with third party services.
- Evaluate systems to determine integration requirements, including but not limited to reverse engineering existing web interfaces
- Produce technical documentation and help develop internal knowledge base and best practices.
- Assist with the configuration and tuning of interfaces for high availability when deployed in production environments
- Monitor the performance of interfaces. Investigate and troubleshoot technical issues related to integrations as needed.
- You are a blend of analytical and creative thinking, providing innovative solutions and passionate for execution.
- Super Smart – Highly versatile thinker who can assimilate knowledge and understanding across different products, technologies, disciplines, etc.
- Team-Oriented – Comfortable working in a team of highly-qualified, technical and motivated employees
- Flexible and Resourceful – Thrives in a dynamic, growth business where new challenges are the order of the day
- Innovative – Comes up with novel ideas and approaches to new opportunities that set us apart from the crowd and result in exceptional performance
- Communicator – Effective at verbal and written communication – can translate complex ideas simply
- Collaborative – Incredibly effective with people, e.g., knows how to understand and learn from people, motivates enthusiasm and can drive decision-making
- 0 - 3 years of relevant QA, Scripting and/or project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or other technical field
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to deliver timely and accurate product in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Aptitude and desire to own all aspects of our business and product
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches daily from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever satiates your palate (Americano, Latte, Espresso, Regular Cup O Joe)
- Strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, fully paid for by LevelUp and 401(k) with company match
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green & orange line (Downtown Crossing Station 2 blocks away)
Meet Some of LevelUp's Employees
As part of the Support Team, Wes solves any of the issues that merchants and users experience on a day-to-day basis, both over the phone and through email.
Back to top