Join the LevelUp Team and work alongside other talented, driven individuals to help build the next generation of mobile payments. LevelUp powers the mobile payment, ordering and loyalty apps for leading restaurant brands to help them engage their customers and drive sales.
LevelUp is used by more than 4MM customers paying at over 14,000 locations nationwide. Backed by Google Ventures, T-Ventures and Highland Capital, LevelUp powers the mobile experiences for top brands like Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Equinox, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea & sweetgreen.
LevelUp is looking for an Integration Engineer who is self directed, innovative and execution focused.
You’ll be part of a small, elite team responsible for the growth and optimization of the merchant network. There are elements of project management, scripting and creative problem solving to build reliable integrations powering LevelUp’s core products.
- Design, implement and maintain data interfaces and solutions with third party services.
- Evaluate systems to determine integration requirements, including but not limited to reverse engineering existing web interfaces
- Produce technical documentation and help develop internal knowledge base and best practices.
- Assist with the configuration and tuning of interfaces for high availability when deployed in production environments
- Monitor the performance of interfaces. Investigate and troubleshoot technical issues related to integrations as needed.
- You are a blend of analytical and creative thinking, providing innovative solutions and passionate for execution.
- Super Smart – Highly versatile thinker who can assimilate knowledge and understanding across different products, technologies, disciplines, etc.
- Team-Oriented – Comfortable working in a team of highly-qualified, technical and motivated employees
- Flexible and Resourceful – Thrives in a dynamic, growth business where new challenges are the order of the day
- Innovative – Comes up with novel ideas and approaches to new opportunities that set us apart from the crowd and result in exceptional performance
- Communicator – Effective at verbal and written communication – can translate complex ideas simply
- Collaborative – Incredibly effective with people, e.g., knows how to understand and learn from people, motivates enthusiasm and can drive decision-making
- 0 - 3 years of relevant QA, Scripting and/or project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or other technical field
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to deliver timely and accurate product in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Aptitude and desire to own all aspects of our business and product
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches daily from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever satiates your palate (Americano, Latte, Espresso, Regular Cup O Joe)
- Strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, fully paid for by LevelUp and 401(k) with company match
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green & orange line (Downtown Crossing Station 2 blocks away)
Back to top