LevelUp was recently named Boston Business Journal’s #1 Best Place to Work because of our amazing employees, generous benefits, diverse work environment and overall focus on company growth and development. Come and join the team that helps drive this mission and help us achieve new heights.
The HR & Payroll Administrator will support the Director of Human Resources to plan, build and execute in all areas of Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll and Employee Relations. This role is highly visible amongst all teams and requires the right balance of professionalism, attention to detail and critical thinking.
What you will own:
- Payroll: everything from start to finish and everything in between for 200+ people
- Benefit Administration: everything from enrollment, employee changes, COBRA, billing and employee questions
- Reporting & Analytics: monthly analysis on HR related topics such as payroll, headcount, enrollments, etc.
What you will directly support:
- New Hire On-Boarding
- Stock Options
- Performance Reviews
- Compensation Analysis
- Employee Perks
- All the other stuff that HR people get to do :-)
- 2+ Years experience in HR & Payroll
- Advanced knowledge of ADP Workforce Now Payroll & HR processes
- Advanced knowledge of benefit plans and the healthcare industry
- Solid understand of Human Resources policies and procedures
- Expert level experience working with Macs and Google Suite
Here are things that are an absolute must:
- The most insane amount of attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- MacGyver like ability to navigate complex situations elegantly and efficiently
- Extraordinary amount of professionalism to handle confidential or sensitive employee or company information
- SHRM HR Certification
- Payroll Certification
- Experience working on a super small team building from the ground up
Benefits and Perks:
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem
- Free LevelUp credit to go spend wherever, whenever
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever satiates your palate (Americano, Latte, Espresso, Regular Cup O Joe)
- Strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, fully paid for by LevelUp and 401(k) with company match
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green & orange line (Downtown Crossing, Park Street, and South Station are only a few blocks away)
LevelUp is used by more than 4MM customers paying at over 100,000 locations nationwide. Backed by Google Ventures, T-Ventures and Highland Capital, LevelUp powers the mobile experiences for top brands like JPMorgan Chase, Potbelly, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Equinox, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea & sweetgreen.
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you’re interested in joining our best-in-class team, send your resume and a cover letter telling us why you should be our newest hire.