Enterprise Account Manager
Enterprise Account Manager
Join the LevelUp Team and work alongside other talented, driven individuals to help build the next generation of mobile payments. LevelUp powers the mobile payment, ordering and loyalty apps for leading restaurant brands to help them engage their customers and drive sales.
LevelUp is used by more than 4MM customers paying at over 14,000 locations nationwide. Backed by Google Ventures, T-Ventures and Highland Capital, LevelUp powers the mobile experiences for top brands like Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Equinox, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea & sweetgreen.
The Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) is the key contact for all white label accounts. Post-sale, you’ll be responsible for the success of the launch and manage the relationship long term. You’ll be charged with driving design, development and launch deadlines, successfully training the client company, reporting and communicating with the client on a regular basis, and maintaining a high retention rate of your portfolio of accounts.
- Act as key contact for each white label client from the close of sale through the launch of the app.
- Manage the long-term relationship with each white label client after the launch.
- Act as an advocate of LevelUp in each relationship to drive adoption, retention, and participation in new LevelUp campaigns, features and products.
- Coordinate each phase of a successful and timely rollout; requirements, design, development, training, rollout and client side product launch.
- Work with the marketing team to help design and execute restaurant specific marketing programs.
- Function as a product expert and technical translation resource for clients.
- Act as an advocate for clients internally while working across many departments to solve problems and achieve results.
- Document each phase of the process, over the lifespan of the relationship, in ways that are beneficial to other teams at LevelUp and to the client.
- Gather and document feedback in a constructive way that enables LevelUp to prioritize features and product roadmap for white label apps.
- Excellent communication skills. Good listener, capable of understanding client issues and translating them into an appropriate solution
- Deep knowledge of restaurant operations
- robust training skills - one on one and in a group setting
- Demonstrated client service bias
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results
- Analytical skills to make and support business decisions
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Experience using the LevelUp App or a White-label app (ex. sweetgreen, Boloco etc.)
- Comfortable working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches daily from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever satiates your palate (Americano, Latte, Espresso, Regular Cup O Joe)
- Strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, fully paid for by LevelUp and 401(k) with company match
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green & orange line (Downtown Crossing, Park Street, and South Station are only a few blocks away)
Send us a resume with a cover letter explaining who you are, why you want this job and why we should hire you. You should be familiar with the LevelUp product.
Back to top