Business Development Representative
- Engage, cold-call and educate prospective clients about the LevelUp Agency and tee up qualified meetings for the enterprise team.
- Consistently follow industry trends and develop relative outreach to accompany.
- Foster and nurture relationships across the industry, building and maintaining long-term relationships
- Meet and exceed monthly targets
- Utilize various sales tools and customer relationship management (CRM) tools to track daily activities (calls, e-mails, Inmails, etc).
- Present LevelUp’s platform in a compelling, positive, and professional way
- Top performers will earn opportunities to travel to restaurant trade shows with the enterprise team, growing outside sales skills
- 2+ years experience in sales, retail, real-estate, hospitality or the restaurant industry
- Strong written communication skills, with the ability to tailor messages based on the decision maker with high attention to detail
- You are coachable and adaptable to new ideas, challenges and changes as our company grows!
- Organizational skills like ‘woah’ with the ability to run simultaneous projects
- You would consider yourself “high energy” and are ready to transfer that excitement into every call!
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other type of CRM
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and interest in mobile apps and/or payments
- Experience working in a startup environment
- You are a really big foodie or have worked in the foodservice industry
- You use and love the LevelUp App or our partner apps
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever satiates your palate (Americano, Latte, Espresso, Regular Cup O’ Joe)
- Strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, fully paid for by LevelUp and 401(k) with company match
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green & orange line (Downtown Crossing, Park Street, and South Station are only a few blocks away)
Meet Some of LevelUp's Employees
Cindy leads a team of engineers to build out the infrastructure of LevelUp’s network system so the company can stay at the forefront of the mobile payments movement.
Back to top