- 1-3 years of professional software development experience.
- Experience engineering, releasing and supporting Android applications.
- Team player with excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
For the Win
- Passion and appreciation for great design and exceptional UI/UX.
- Consulting experience for several independent Android applications.
- Experience as a mentor to other engineers in a professional setting.
- Expert ability to get things done on a small team.
- Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self motivated, able to work with little or no supervision.
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches daily from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever satiates your palate (Americano, Latte, Espresso, Regular Cup O Joe)
- Strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, fully paid for by LevelUp and 401(k) with company match
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green & orange line (Downtown Crossing, Park Street, and South Station are only a few blocks away)
Meet Some of LevelUp's Employees
As part of the Support Team, Wes solves any of the issues that merchants and users experience on a day-to-day basis, both over the phone and through email.
Back to top