- Act as key contact for each Agency from the close of sale through the launch of the app.
- Manage the long-term relationship with each Agency client after the launch.
- Act as an advocate of LevelUp in each relationship to drive adoption, retention, and participation in new LevelUp campaigns, features and products.
- Coordinate each phase of a successful and timely rollout; requirements, design, development, training, rollout and client side product launch.
- Work with the marketing team to help design and execute restaurant specific marketing programs.
- Function as a product expert and technical translation resource for clients.
- Act as an advocate for clients internally while working across many departments to solve problems and achieve results.
- Document each phase of the process, over the lifespan of the relationship, in ways that are beneficial to other teams at LevelUp and to the client.
- Gather and document feedback in a constructive way that enables LevelUp to prioritize features and product roadmap for Agency apps.
- Excellent communication skills. Good listener, capable of understanding client issues and translating them into an appropriate solution
- Deep knowledge of restaurant operations
- Robust training skills, both one-on-one and with groups
- Demonstrated client service bias
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results
- Analytical skills to make and support business decisions
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Experience using the LevelUp App or a Agency app (ex. sweetgreen, Boloco etc.)
- Comfortable working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches daily from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever satiates your palate (Americano, Latte, Espresso, Regular Cup O Joe)
- Strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, fully paid for by LevelUp and 401(k) with company match
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green & orange line (Downtown Crossing, Park Street, and South Station are only a few blocks away)
Meet Some of LevelUp's Employees
Cindy leads a team of engineers to build out the infrastructure of LevelUp’s network system so the company can stay at the forefront of the mobile payments movement.
Back to top