Senior User Experience Architect
Levatas is looking for a senior user experience architect to join the highly-skilled UX Team at our headquarters in sunny South Florida. This user experience architect will have an opportunity to create UX architecture across a variety of projects for regional and multinational brands, projects large and small, and for end users from the casual to the highly-trained enterprise professional.
- Working with product ownership to understand business requirements from a customer’s perspective
- Creating UX solutions as concept models, sketches, wireframes, and workflows from multiple sources of business input and with a variety of sketching, layout, documentation and communication tools
- Documentation and versioning of UX artifacts
- Working with Engineering, Creative, and Quality Assurance team to ensure that designs and working code reflect user experience needs
Skill & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Visual Communications, UI Design or other related field
- Formal UX or interaction design training post-bachelor's degree
- Five or more years working experience as a User Experience Architect
- Mastery of interaction design founded in applied cognitive and perceptual psychology
- Working knowledge of enterprise vs. non-enterprise UX
- Mastery of sketching and layout tools
- Mastery of documentation and communication tools and an understanding of document style sheet best practices, spreadsheet data analysis and document versioning
Ideal Candidates will have
- Master’s degree in Cognitive Psychology, Human Perception and Visual Performance, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or other related field
- Previous work experience in an agency setting
- Working experience within a Scrum or a similar Agile methodology environment
The Levatas ethos is to have happy clients and to be happy ourselves, and we are looking for professionals who can do things the Levatas (“Levity” and “Gravitas”) way.
This role is based in Palm Beach County, Florida. Must be local or willing to relocate. Sorry, no remote hires will be considered.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Levatas is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), and we strongly support diversity in our workforce.
Back to top