Sales, Enterprise Software Design
Levatas is actively seeking a technology-focused business sales leader to join our thriving product and software development team. Ideal candidates will know and understand corporate environments, specifically in Financial Services, Banking, Lending, Insurance, Technology, and Retail industries. A successful candidate will know how to execute a business development plan and process, manage and maintain lead generation and CRM tools, sell solutions strategically, and will possess both genuine charisma and a sharp business acumen. A working knowledge of principles, best practices, and trends within user study, enterprise UX, UI, custom application development, and agile software development is key.
- Execute a monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plan focused on corporate clients
- Create target client profiles, handle prospect list building, build CRM workflows
- Introduce Levatas to prospective clients using a variety of resources and approaches
- Discover client needs, challenges, and goals, and create opportunity briefs to socialize internally
- Cultivate and guide leads through the business development process toward acquisition
- Generate compelling proposals with our Account Managers and subject matter experts
- Develop meaningful relationships with prospects/leads throughout the process
- Report to leadership on metrics across prospecting, lead generation, proposals, and acquisition
- Work closely with the Levatas Account Management team to close close deals with new clients
Skills and Qualifications
- Solid understanding of enterprise applications and corporate software
- 5+ years experience in technology-focused business development and/or strategic partnership management
- Demonstrated understanding of technology partnerships, technology sales, digital agency operations, and strategic consulting best practices and principles
- High degree of comfort dealing with complex technologies and various integration approaches
- Deep understanding of synergies between the roles of CTO and CMO.
- CRM/pipeline/workflow platform management ability
- Effective salesmanship and a proven track record in negotiating and contracting technology deals and partnerships
- Ability to articulately and succinctly communicate strategic concepts with clarity
- Demonstrated success as an effective leader, partner, collaborator and influencer
- Strong networking, relationship-building and communication skills - strong writing, verbal, and presentation skill required
- Strategic and analytical thought leadership; strong executive presence and ability to drive a team of subject matter experts to produce relevant and effective solutions
- Ability to scope, create and analyze monetization and ROI models
- Must be a self-starter with the initiative and motivation to work independently
About our company
Levatas is a collection of smart, creative individuals who shape brands and build technology so that we can help good companies solve hard problems. We have a passion for digital, a devotion to understanding human behavior, and a knack for making beautifully designed customer experiences.
This role is based in Palm Beach County, Florida. Must be local or willing to relocate. Candidate must have the ability to travel up to 25% of the time. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Levatas is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), and we strongly support diversity in our workforce.
Interested in applying? Please include a short letter introducing yourself, as well as your current résumé and/or portfolio.
Back to top