Quality Assurance Analyst
Levatas is seeking a qualified Quality Assurance Analyst to join the highly skilled Quality Assurance Team at Levatas headquarters. The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for coordinating, prioritizing and executing QA efforts and processes in order to maintain the premium quality of work Levatas is known for creating.
- Perform functional, integration and regression testing on new and updated versions of software products
- Define test objectives, write test cases and execute tests
- Document results and defects and follow through to resolution
- Report status and critical issues on assigned projects
- Provide root cause analysis of client issues and assist development in duplicating errors
- Write, delegate, and utilize testing into a consolidated suite of documented tests
- Test conformance of products to unit, regression, usability and user interface standards
- Document detailed defect descriptions and support materials into the defect tracking system.
- Work with team to ensure delivery of a high quality product that is compatible with release timeline targets
- Recognized across the product team and other departments as a reference point for testing issues and overall product knowledge
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3 to 7 years experience in the Quality Assurance Field
- Commitment to excellence
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated outlook
- Creative ability and mindset
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Demonstrated expertise in organization and time management
- Demonstrated track record of completing projects to specifications while dealing with challenges in cross-team dependencies, changing schedules, and constantly evolving requirements
- Knowledge of test case and automation tools is a plus
- Experience testing insurance/financial logic and applications is a plus
- Experience testing mobile applications is a plus
- Experience in SEO, Accessibility and Security is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
This role is based in Palm Beach County, Florida.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Levatas is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), and we strongly support diversity in our workforce. Contract to Hire.
Interested in applying for this position? Apply online now, or simply send us an email introducing yourself to [email protected] Include a link to your LinkedIn profile, and reference the position title in your subject line. We will respond to all submissions, so please give our team a few business days for a response before following up.
Back to top