Director of Business Development
Levatas is seeking a Director of Business Development to join our thriving agency. The ideal candidate will navigate the unique dynamic between sales and marketing by implementing a plan to generate leads and guiding those leads through a thoughtful process that, in an effort to win new work, showcases the skill and creativity of the Levatas team.
This candidate will be the tip of the spear for Levatas, painting a picture of value the company can bring to prospective clients and acting as a constant touchpoint throughout the sales cycle. In doing so, we will look for this person to implement and operate systems needed to heighten the way we maintain relationships with prospects, use marketing automation, and create efficiencies in building and delivering proposals.
By spanning both of the Levatas core services offerings - interactive marketing and product development - and being uniquely connected to the executive team, this is a position that has great potential for growth.
Core Job Functions
- Work hand-in-hand with interactive marketing and product development teams to define and articulate unique service offerings
- Contribute to development of strategic marketing plan and oversee all tactical execution and implementation
- Work with marketing/creative team to create effective in-house business development materials such as email, pitch decks, project scopes and proposals
- Build and own system for marketing automation, lead nurturing and CRM
- Define and oversee the sales process for our interactive agency offering, including the development of asset libraries, document templates, and reporting macro results via a CRM
- Manage incoming new business opportunities, including qualifying opportunities against the agency’s strategic and financial goals
- Work with executives to establish sales projections and deliver on monthly quota of leads
- Participate throughout the business development lifecycle from opportunity identification, discoveries, proposal management and pitch; quarterback process from first touch to signed agreement
- Manage, coach and oversee a small team
- Develop and oversee content calendar and social channels for the agency
- Represent Levatas in networking and community events
- Bachelor’s degree or above preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a business development role, preferably with an agency or provider of similar digital/interactive marketing and product development service
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- A demonstrated understanding of how marketing and advertising looks in the modern era
- Hands-on experience implementing and managing CRM, marketing automation, and lead nurturing tools
- Demonstrated creative and strategic mindset; ability to work through problems and suggest solutions
- A proven ability to communicate across all levels of an organization, with impeccable writing and speaking skills
- Strong customer service orientation, including ability and willingness to pitch in on all aspects of the business development process
- Ability to handle obstacles and people with different working styles with diplomacy and tact
- Strong self-starter spirit; ability to work under deadline in a fast-paced environment and deliver high quality results
- Staying connected to industry trends and opportunities
About our company
Levatas is a collection of smart, creative individuals who shape brands and build technology so that we can help good companies solve hard problems. We have a passion for digital, a devotion to understanding human behavior, and a knack for making beautifully designed customer experiences.
This role is based in Palm Beach County, Florida. Must be local or willing to relocate. Candidate must have the ability to travel up to 40% of the time. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Levatas is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), and we strongly support diversity in our workforce.
Please include the position title in the subject line, a short letter introducing yourself, as well as your current résumé and/or portfolio.
Back to top