- New York, NY
Title: Network Administrator
Summary: The Network Administrator is an important part of the Enterprise Architecture team responsible for supporting the company's server infrastructure, network infrastructure, information security and compliance programs. This role is a mid to senior level position with growth opportunities technically and professionally. There is opportunity to work across multiple areas of IT infrastructure and cyber security as well as apply those skills to an international environment.
- Manage and maintain secure networks, servers, devices and cloud services using best practices as they relate to the business including patching, upgrading and monitoring of critical infrastructure components.
- Assist with compliance monitoring and security investigations.
- Assist with vulnerability assessments for specific applications, services, networks and servers as required.
- Review and update documentation for network diagrams, policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Assist with the design and deployment of new infrastructure and security technologies and tools
- Assist in disaster recovery planning and testing
- Assist with backup and restoration processes
- Investigate and resolve infrastructure related tickets escalated from the Help Desk.
- Participate in on-call system support
- Other duties as assigned by IT management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have a desire to continuously learn and grow professionally
- Must have knowledge of multi-vendor networking switch, firewall and router equipment (Cisco, Fortinet preferred)
- Must have experience with Active Directory domains, groups, users and group policy management
- Must have experience with Windows Server 2012 - 2019.
- Must have experience with server virtualization (Hyper-V, VMWare)
- Familiarity with one or more public and private cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, Azure) preferred
- Experience with Office 365 preferred
- Knowledge of PowerShell or some other scripting language preferred.
- Must be able to work under moderate supervision independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to work outside of standard business hours when required
- Must uphold, enforce, and abide by all company policies as well as local, state and federal laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- Network switch, firewall and router configuration and management: Minimum 3 years required
- Windows Server configuration and administration: Minimum 5 years required
- Active Directory domains, groups users, etc.: Minimum 5 years required
- Powershell or other scripting language: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- No Visa sponsorship available
- 18 days annual Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Flexible schedules
Back to top