- New York, NY
To be a part of our catering team delivering our great Le Pain Quotidien products. Excellent customer service is essential to making our customers happy. When not focused on delivery responsibilities, he or she may also be assigned to other duties within the store.
- Demonstrate the behaviors and values-Quality, Simplicity, Teamwork, Conviviality and Positive Energy.
- Provides quick delivery that includes set-up all while being friendly.
- Effectively handles issues and complaints that might arise with a customer.
- Additional duties could include the following:
- Preparing finished products as directed.
- Adhere to health & food safety standards.
- Restocking and organizing items.
- Cleaning, mopping, washing dishes.
- Answering the phone.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Following Le Pain Quotidien policies and standards.
- Ability to stand/walk a minimum of 3 hours or as needed.
- Must be able to exert well-paced and frequent mobility for periods of up to 3 hours or as needed.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
- You may frequently reach, bend, stoop, feel & carry large objects.
- Must be able to work in both cold and warm environments.
- Must be able to tolerate potential allergens: eggs, gluten, soy, peanut or nut products, seafood and shellfish.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Valid state identification.
- Exemplify the Le Pain Quotidien Values.
Back to top