Social Media & Marketing Intern
Please note: This internship is available for spring - summer of 2019.
LendKey is solving a complex challenge - to improve lives with lending made simple - by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their consumer loan programs.
This associate will be working directly with the marketing managers to learn and demonstrate best-practices in the following:
What you'll do:
- Plan social media posts for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram utilizing trending hashtags, conferences, industry news, blogs, recruitment, volunteering, engagement and more.
- Work with the creative team to purchase and design images for social media posts while complying with best practices for dimensions, file sizes and more.
- Utilize Hootsuite to schedule postings in advance, respond to any inquiries, manage interactions and share posts.
- Proactive approach to planning posts based on industry trends and seasonal opportunities.
- Direct mail campaigns including ordering postcards, cupcakes and organizing mailing lists.
- Drafting campaign messaging alongside the marketing managers.
- Track campaign results
- Coordinate shipping booth materials with various vendors working directly with the B2B marketing manager and/or event coordinator.
- Import conference attendee lists into SalesForce upon the completion of each conference working with B2B Marketing Manager to identify and assign leads.
- Order giveaways and attendee gifts for conferences including promotional items, collateral and more.
- Format powerpoint presentation for multiple departments to maintain brand integrity.
- Work directly with the creative team to craft compelling presentation visuals.
What we're looking for:
- Strong desire to work for a mission-based organization that emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service and adherence to our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present , committed & engaged to their teams and work; Driven to be courageous to make an impact; and Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work.
Background & Skills:
- Timely: Ability to work minimum 20 hours per week in New York City
- Microsoft Suite: Proficiency in microsoft word, excel and powerpoint.
- Social Media: Enthusiast for all things social media including business posts.
- Communication: Effectively communicate with multiple audiences including consumers and businesses with use of proper grammar, tone and marketing tactics.
- Collaborative: Positive and helpful attitude with a willingness to assist multiple departments on various projects.
- Organized: Staying on-task including multitasking, prioritizing responsibilities and more.
Meet Some of LendKey's Employees
Jessica leads customers through the origination process, helping them start with a loan application and supporting them all the way through to disbursement.
Back to top