Senior Product Manager - Servicing Platform
LendKey is transforming the $3.6 trillion consumer lending market through its lending-as-a-service (LaaS) platform that enables the nation's 13,000+ community financial institutions to enter and succeed in digital lending business. We are working to solve a complex challenge: providing borrowers with a simple and transparent digital experience while helping financial institutions deploy capital efficiently, promote their best brand in the market, and provide a superior customer experience. LendKey currently works with nearly 300 credit unions and banks to originate and service loan portfolios across multiple asset-classes. Since inception, LendKey has deployed nearly $3 billion in lending capital to more than 90,000 consumers.
As a Senior Product Manager - Servicing Platform, your primary responsibility is to continuously solve for product-market fit and deliver a technology-enabled roadmap that expands our capabilities and improves upon experiences for our customers. At LendKey, it means developing new LaaS products and features, and improving existing ones, that meet real customer needs - both of our financial institution clients and their borrowers - and does so in a way that is better than the alternative platforms in the marketplace. The Senior Product Manager will provide and drive the long-term strategy, product vision, and be the voice of the customer. This position will report directly to the SVP - Head of Product.
What you'll do:
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the development of the next generation servicing platform for all existing LendKey products, as well as for new asset classes. As a LaaS provider, the platform will have to support and advance both borrower and lender servicing capabilities. Responsibilities include:
- Building a vision, strategy, and multi-year roadmap to develop the next generation servicing platform.
- Break vision into an executable action plan, and work with dedicated software engineers to develop a well-prioritized agile backlog.
- Provide competitive platform intelligence, and continuously evaluate new and relevant technology, products, and services.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to translate their needs into features and functionality.
What we're looking for:
- Strong desire to work for a mission-based organization that emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service and adherence to our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present , committed & engaged to their teams and work; Driven to be courageous to make an impact; and Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work
Background & Skills:
- Experience in building consumer lending platforms to scale.
- Deep understanding of consumer loan servicing.
- 7+ years of product management experience with demonstrable success managing complex product development cycles and highly technical solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Executive presence is a must.
Back to top