LendKey is solving a complex challenge - to improve lives with lending made simple - by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education and home improvement loan programs.
The person in this role will be responsible for designing and implementing Salesforce solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable. This person will be working in a highly agile environment with a focus on iterative and test-driven design methods and requires a self-motivated, driven individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Additionally, this person will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of Salesforce solutions.
What you'll do:
- Conduct technical process reviews, technical UAT, and work in partnership with the business owners
- Facilitate code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to concurrent version system repository
- Ability to gather data migration requirements, define a data migration plan, perform complex data migrations requiring transformations using a database and potentially containing very large data sets. Analyze data quality requirements, define data quality plan and execute.
- Maintain Salesforce.com CRM application on an ongoing basis--manage projects, campaigns (marketing campaigns, news/updates campaigns, etc.), and internal processes including marketing automation.
- Responsible for maintaining the functional areas of data management, account and contact management, opportunities, case management, dashboards and reports etc.
- Design various types of email templates to be sent to clients/prospects.
- Plan and execute testing strategy prior to implementing any major change or launching campaigns.
- Generate reports (internal and external), and customized, one-off reports on demand.
- Analyze and provide recommendations on data analysis. A/B testing, Lead data, Sales data
- Customize dashboards per management & business group requests.
- Monitor new Salesforce released features/apps and functionality to provide recommendations to management.
- Translate high-level user requirements into Salesforce enhancements, including custom objects, fields, record types, validation rules, and workflows in an Agile environment; identify appropriate implementation strategy for new enhancements & projects
- Create training material and conduct internal training sessions for business users on Salesforce technology functionalities.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending appropriate changes.
- Manage user accounts, profiles, permission sets, roles
What we're looking for:
- Strong desire to work for a mission-based organization that emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service and adherence to our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; and Driven to be courageous to make an impact.
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, computer science, or related discipline/equivalent experience
- 1-4 years of experience as a developer
- Prior Salesforce and Force.com experience
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns, as well as prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
- Experience/ knowledge of relational databases, including work with MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other RDBMS
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production deployment cycles
- Knowledge of Agile development practices (sprint planning and assessment)
- Experience administering Salesforce
- Salesforce Certified Administrator credential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Meet Some of LendKey's Employees
Jessica leads customers through the origination process, helping them start with a loan application and supporting them all the way through to disbursement.
Back to top