LendKey is solving a complex challenge-to improve lives with lending made simple-by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education and home improvement loan programs.
The Product Manager's primary responsibility is to continuously solve for product-market fit. At LendKey, that means developing new features and improving on existing ones as they relate to the LaaS platform (the product) that meet real customer needs - both of the financial institutions and the borrowers - and does so in a way that is better than the alternatives in the marketplace. The Product Manager will provide the product vision and be the voice of the customer. This position will report directly to the SVP - Head of Product.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate cross-functionally (Sales, Marketing, General Managers, and Operations) to manage the product roadmap, prioritize strategic initiatives, and drive consensus among stakeholders.
- Serve as the liaison between business stakeholders and the product development team, and oversee the software development lifecycle.
- Transform ideas into epics in an Agile environment, and manage and develop a team of Business Analyst(s) who are responsible for gathering and writing requirements, documenting stories, and participating in scrum meetings, among other day-to-day activities.
- Track and periodically report on overall market and competitive dynamics. Regularly conduct customer interviews (both with financial institutions and borrowers) to identify pain points and areas of opportunity.
- Establish, monitor, and report on KPIs that measure the success of the product.
- Be the point-person on application integration with third party vendors.
What we're looking for:
- Strong desire to work for a mission-based organization that emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service and adherence to our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present , committed & engaged to their teams and work; Driven to be courageous to make an impact; and Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree. Master's degree a plus.
- 5-7 years of professional experience functioning in product management, business strategy, operations, and/or technology roles preferably in the financial services industry.
- Demonstrable UX/CX project experience.
- Exposure to the Agile framework. Comfortable with technology (including software collaboration tools) and working closely with developers.
- Analytical and data-driven problem solver with a firm understanding of customer lifetime value and cost/benefit analyses.
- Experience with analytical tools such as SQL, R, or Python a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with executive presence and team-first attitude.
Back to top