LendKey is solving a complex challenge-to improve lives with lending made simple-by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education and home improvement loan programs.
What you'll do:
- Build continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment automation tools; establish DevOps best practices that will support growth of LendKey's software-as-a-service capabilities
- Participate as a technical expert, with the engineering team, in the deployment and management of software releases and updates
- Perform installation and maintenance of enterprise Linux and Windows Servers and network systems
- Develop and maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Develop and document technical policies and procedures as needed
- Performance and network tuning
- Demonstrate strong technical leadership, communication, and analytical skills with thorough understanding of product development and successful problem definition, decomposition, estimation and resolution
- Follow and enforce the patch management and other policies
- Be metrics focused in driving closure to incidents and report on progress towards managing the DevOps queue; perform triage of all open issues and ensure prioritization and allocation of resources
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability (99.9% SLA)
What we're looking for:
- Candidates should have a desire to work for a mission-based organization with a strong emphasis on both providing exceptional customer service and our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; and Driven to be courageous to make an impact in everything they do.
Background & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Hands-on, collaborative and accountability-focused approach to software deployments
- 10+ years' experience in systems administration or DevOps focused role
- Significant experience with: Linux/ Unix Operating systems & one or more scripting languages (e.g. bash, perl, python); working with Jenkins (including plugins) or other build automation tools; one or more of the following: Git, Mercury or SVN; automation & scripting using Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Bash, CFEngine, etc on Linux/*nix
- Experience with Kubernetes and PaaS like Cloud Foundry, Dokku and Mesos
- Experience with cloud based technologies.
Meet Some of LendKey's Employees
Jessica leads customers through the origination process, helping them start with a loan application and supporting them all the way through to disbursement.
Back to top