Manager, Technical Recruiting & Development
LendKey is solving a complex challenge - to improve lives with lending made simple - by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education finance and home improvement loan programs.
As a key member of our Talent team, you'll own and drive the recruitment & retention of technical talent from end-to-end. You will recruit for technical talent that spans from web development to infrastructure to product management. You'll partner with hiring managers to strategize ways to engage a diverse pool of talent and to build retention strategies for the technical talent we have on-board.
What you'll do:
- Be the strategic owner of our technical recruiting practice; sourcing & leading recruiting activities and end-to-end pipelines for all engineering, product, and infrastructure talent
- Strategize various ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Drive retention strategies within our technical & product teams, working closely with managers to seek feedback from the team and identify areas for improvement
- Continuously conduct market analyses of the competitive technology landscape, identifying trends in recruitment, retention, and culture among new and industry leaders
- Build authentic and meaningful relationships with candidates, hiring managers and teams
- Utilize a variety of sourcing methods to find and engage diverse technical talent across the competitive landscape
- Possess the creativity and tenacity to gain the trust of sought-after and passive talent
- Collaborate with hiring managers and various constituents across the organization to develop hiring plans, source, evaluate, and close high-quality talent
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal partners
- Drive equitable and efficient interview and candidate selection processes
- Ensure engaging and positive candidate experiences as we continue to scale our organization
- Contribute to recruiting initiatives such as interview and hiring manager training, employer branding, social, etc.
What we're looking for:
- Strong desire to work for a mission-based organization that emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service and aligned with our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; Driven to be courageous to make an impact; and Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work.
Requirements, skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years dynamic recruiting experience within a highly technical organization
- 2+ years of experience hiring for senior-level engineering talent in a demanding market
- Successful track record in identifying and attracting talent from diverse and non-traditional sources
- Strong insights about talent; extensive industry knowledge
- Ability to build positive relationships with colleagues, candidates, and hiring partners
- Experience in a fast-growth, dynamic environment and handling multiple pipelines/priorities
- Self-motivated, positive, and strong sense of urgency; results-oriented
- Strong consultative and interpersonal skills for communicating across all levels of LendKey and externally
- Proven ability to utilize data and metrics to inform planning and decision-making
- Ability to successfully prioritize workload to adapt to shifting priorities
Back to top