IT Manager - Service & Helpdesk
LendKey is solving a complex challenge - to improve lives with lending made simple - by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education finance and home improvement loan programs.
As the IT Manager you will be responsible for leading the IT Service & Help Desk for the entire organization. You will be responsible for building a world class helpdesk function and implementing best practices to ensure the highest level of stakeholder satisfaction and the best technical solutions possible. You will identify opportunities to enhance the end user experience, manage workflow in the ticketing system, and provide escalation support to maximize stakeholder satisfaction. You will also assist on System Admin duties, helping to ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures are kept up to date.
What you'll do:
- Oversee all help desk tickets, requests, incidents and problems.
- Provide hands-on technical support and resolve problems to the end user's satisfaction.
- Manage workstations, phone systems & audio/visual equipment's.
- Train, coach and mentor a team of support professionals. Define goals and provide direction to foster growth and productivity.
- Establish best practices through the entire technical support process.
- Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties; Proactively recommend systems modification to reduce user problems.
- Monitor service desk productivity and performance using various tools and reporting methods. Provide data and reporting of KPI's and trends to IT Management and others.
- Install, configure, and monitor the performance and availability of systems.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up.
- Research and test new possible products for LendKey to deploy internally.
- Develop and oversee a comprehensive IT Help Desk knowledgebase
What we're looking for:
- Strong desire to work for a mission-based organization that emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service and adherence to our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; Driven to be courageous to make an impact; and Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 8+ years of experience in a service desk or support center environment
- Excellent analytical skills in how to make the service desk operation more efficient in serving customers and managing its workload Knowledge in IT process automation such as backup and recovery, and deployment.
- Proven ability to problem solve in both technical and operational situations; eager to identify solutions.
- Experience working with Windows and Mac.
- Team management skills
- Understanding of Active Directory, Storage, Systems, Networking and SharePoint a plus
Meet Some of LendKey's Employees
Jessica leads customers through the origination process, helping them start with a loan application and supporting them all the way through to disbursement.
Back to top