Customer Service / Loan Specialist
LendKey is solving a complex challenge-to improve lives with lending made simple-by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education and home improvement loan programs.
Loan Specialists play a crucial role in our organization. Our mission is "to improve lives with lending made simple," and Loan Specialists serve as our customer's primary point of contact. We are a service-first organization, and these team members are responsible for creating an excellent & simplified customer experience that leaves the customer with an experience worth remembering--not an easy task by any means. Loan Specialists help to deliver up-to-date information on loan applications as well as educating potential borrowers about our products. This role is a versatile one, often switching gears to assist in document verification, loan servicing and other projects. Loan Specialists are a key factor in company growth and success by providing a high quality and engaging customer experience.
We offer flexible scheduling, great benefits, and a generous PTO policy. We train associates in everything they need to know, and have an engaging company culture. We offer starting Associates 21 PTO days per year, 10 paid holidays per year, health insurance that is 100% paid by the company, and organizational outings like Reds games and team bowling. We also look to develop & and promote from within and are continuing to make more investment in employee development as we grow.
What you'll do in this role:
- Serve as the customer's primary point of contact
- Own customer issues, from start to finish
- Handle customer inquiries and problems throughout the loan application process
- Provide in-depth knowledge of loan products and systems
- Manage numerous individual customer accounts
- Maintain confidentiality and security of borrower information
- Work with internal departments to solve issues
- Track, document, and report continuous client issues, lending habits and system problems
- Provide trustworthy, supportive and individualized customer care
- Assist with document verification and other projects as needed
What we're looking for:
- Keen problem solvers
- Someone who works hard and enjoy a rewarding work environment
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Proven customer service skills
- You're team-oriented and function well in a fast-paced environment
- You possess a polite and positive attitude
- You perform well under pressure
- You're a self-starter who is comfortable taking initiative
- Bachelor's Degree is great but not required
Meet Some of LendKey's Employees
Jessica leads customers through the origination process, helping them start with a loan application and supporting them all the way through to disbursement.
Back to top