Client Services Specialist
LendKey is solving a complex challenge-to improve lives with lending made simple-by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education and home improvement loan programs.
This person will support our lenders with a focus on providing exceptional service to the banks & credit unions we work with.
What you'll do:
- Build customer loyalty by providing timely and accurate responses to the clients' inquiries and requests
- Promote trust among clients by following through commitments, being truthful, present and helpful in every interaction
- Assess client needs and identify solution through collaborative work with the different departments within the company
- Act as the voice of the clients by providing continuous feedback and status updates to key internal and external stakeholders
- Set and manage client expectations regarding program requirements, project milestones, and other key servicing components
- Conduct web-based training to educate clients on program details and system navigation
- Create tailored, program-specific training materials and reference guides
- Identify and create tools and documents to assist client adaptation of processes and procedures
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all client interactions
- Develop and maintain professional client relationships
What we're looking for:
- Candidates should have a desire to work for a mission-based organization with a strong emphasis on both providing exceptional customer service and our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; and Driven to be courageous to make an impact in everything they do.
Background & Skills:
- College degree or comparable experience
- Ability to show empathy, concern, and genuineness in all client interactions
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities across departments
- Detail-oriented and methodical, with an ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast paced environment
- Skilled problem solver, with a strong aptitude for developing out-of-the-box solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to effectively communicate between clients and internal teams
- Understands the importance of getting it right the first time by completing all tasks in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- Computer skills including MS-Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word)
- Previous experience teaching or communicating processes and concepts
- Call center or Financial Services experience a plus
- Experience developing training manuals and materials, conducting web-based training, or presenting a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce, or experience in accounting or marketing also a plus
Meet Some of LendKey's Employees
Jessica leads customers through the origination process, helping them start with a loan application and supporting them all the way through to disbursement.
Back to top