Business Development Associate
LendKey is solving a complex challenge - to improve lives with lending made simple - by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education finance and home improvement loan programs.
LendKey is looking for an ambitious business development associate to join our growing team. In this role, this person will be working with the Director of Business Development to prospect, secure, and grow the performance of marketing partnerships. Equal parts data and performance analysis to determine growth areas and being a true ambassador of the LendKey platform to increase the amount of marketing partners, this role will have tangible bottom line impact for the company.
What you'll do:
- Screen potential new marketing partnerships by analyzing market strategies, revenue potential, and audience fit; prospect potential affiliates by working off and adding to our existing list of potential partners
- Work with marketing/design to build new asset templates; notify affiliates of seasonality on products; provide affiliates with industry insight; craft monthly affiliate newsletter; respond to inbound partner requests
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of LendKey platform, competitive positioning, and industry trends
- Effectively portray the LendKey platform and its benefits to prospective marketing partners
- Analyze weekly & monthly reports reflecting trends in traffic and application volume; make recommendations on strategy based on data; format & organize reports to be sent to ~8-10 partners per week
- Assist B2B Marketing Manager on industry research, competitor analysis, and other projects
- Collaborate with marketing, engineering, product, and business to execute partnerships and exceed expectations
- Maintain and grow existing marketing partnerships with consistent communication, and generation and sharing of requested marketing assets
What we're looking for:
- Strong desire to work for a mission-based organization that emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service and aligned with our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present , committed & engaged to their teams and work; Driven to be courageous to make an impact; and Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work.
- 2-3 years experience in a business development/marketing/sales role
- Self-motivated, driven and results oriented
- Effective communicator, strong interpersonal skills and excellent team player
- Demonstrated ability in attaining measurable goals
- BS or BA in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Desire to grow beyond current role and learn more about lending/financial services
- Strong data analysis skills and proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with financial modeling
- Knowledge of FinTech ecosystem
Meet Some of LendKey's Employees
Jessica leads customers through the origination process, helping them start with a loan application and supporting them all the way through to disbursement.
Back to top