We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
This cross-functional position will provide the ideal person with exposure to all levels of the organization including senior management. You will have an opportunity to work among a seasoned, high caliber team with diverse experiences at successful start-ups. Our culture is one where we foster teamwork and excellence and celebrate successes.
- Support the maintenance of the Workday platform as technical expert applying best practices for both HCM and FDM
- Perform Workday administrative functions including security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, integrations, and upgrades
- Work closely with functional areas (HR & Finance) and other stakeholders to test and implement efficient solutions
- Resolve system issues and address requests from functional areas and end users
- Support Workday feature release updates and enhancements
- Maintain data in the system for integrity and compliance
- Assist in the design and implementation of new functionality
- Model best practice components of customer service
- Recommends, implements, and plans for improvements, enhancements, and new applications to the system.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Workday including configuration and integrations
- Experience with ERP, CRM and Databases (Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- Experience with ticketing systems (i.e., JIRA, Remedy, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize (and re-prioritize) as business needs change
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation
- Effectively work with all levels of management
- Solid knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree required; Computer Science, Information Systems, Operations or other technology specific field
Come join us on our mission to fill the path to homeownership with confidence, clarity, and candor. Welcome Home.
At LendingHome, you work hard to make the lending process simple for our customers. So we keep it simple for you. We offer a wide array of benefits to make the work-life balance a little easier and empower our employees to choose what works for them.
- Competitive pay and equity
- Brand new gear
- Full medical coverage
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Choice in health coverage (HMO v PPO)
- Robust Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Time Off
- 8-12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- $1,000 investment bonus on your 1 year anniversary
- Community volunteering
- Quarterly company events
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of LendingHome's Employees
James' job is to ensure that customers have a great experience from the first time they visit the LendingHome website to when they become a customer.
Back to top