Underwriting Manager - Consumer Mortgage
We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
The Underwriting Team is responsible for managing all consumer mortgage loans through final credit approval including working with loan analysts and consumer mortgage specialists.
This role will manage the workflow of the underwriters, providing direction and prioritizing activities. This manager also establishes and improves cross-functional work processes and creates a collaborative and productive work climate. This role will also be responsible to solve complex and rare issues that require additional expertise.
- Provide expertise for the need for process excellence, along with the possibilities for a corresponding ROI
- Create and maintain a productive coaching and learning environment receptive to ongoing growth, individual and team development, cooperation, and process improvement
- Oversees strategic project performance, and works cross-functionally with finance, Business Operations, and project management to ensure alignment.
- Partners with businesses in creating business cases that support process re-engineering efforts;
- Evangelizes process improvement work by influencing key business partners and stakeholders
- Drives the definition, requirements, and adoption of process reporting metrics;
- Leverages process analytics in conjunction with qualitative data for continual process improvements.
- Strong business acumen & deep mortgage knowledge
- Self-motivated to operate in an independent and collaborative mode
- Proven success in scaling a team
- Proven success in process optimization
- Ability to build strong relationships with peers and leaders through trust and credibility
- Ability to distill complex processes into sub-processes with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess FHA DE
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of LendingHome's Employees
Mortgage Compliance Counsel
Betty’s role is to keep up to date with the consumer finance regulations that affect home finance and to build products and services that comply with these regulations.
Back to top