Strategic Account Executive
LendingHome is reimagining the mortgage process from the ground up based in technology as a simple, fast, transparent marketplace for borrowers and investors. We’re building the best way to get a mortgage and the best way to invest in them. LendingHome is taking on a huge opportunity and growing rapidly towards becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The LendingHome Strategic Accounts Team is tasked with acquiring, onboarding, and retaining key high tier customers. The Strategic Accounts Team is rooted in three core principals; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence and Winning as a Team. Each teammate centers their work around trying to make a difference in the lives of each and every customer daily - through helping them successfully secure financing and grow their business.
As a LendingHome Strategic Account Executive you are responsible for identifying new business relationships with deeply experienced real estate investors in targeted markets. These efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Proactive outbound to prospects
- Attending industry conferences
- Setting/attending remote meetings with qualified borrowers
- Setting/attending onsite meetings with qualified borrowers
You will partner closely with the Strategic Accounts Team, VP Business Development, CX, and Operations team to deliver input on building the proper process and structure while executing your core function of acquiring key accounts.
- Identify and engage prospective new business relationships with experienced real estate investors
- Partner with Outside Customer Experience Managers to close deals and originate significant loan volume with LendingHome to help borrowers achieve their growth goals
- Execute on an established sales playbook and iterate on its effectiveness, rapidly
- Attend industry conferences: Develop new relationships, deepen current relationships, broaden LendingHome’s industry credibility and generate qualified leads
- Educating new borrowers on LendingHome’s people, products, and platform
- Qualify borrowers and their deal flow a strong fit between the borrower and LendingHome hard money loan products for experienced borrowers (e.g. Bridge Pro)
- Reengage and win back dormant LendingHome borrowers
- Set clear and accurate expectations with each borrower around LendingHome’s policies, processes, timelines, and communication requirements
- Demo and Pitch our Bridge Pro and Custom Tier 1 Products
- Onboard new Bridge Pro and Custom Tier 1 Customers
- 3 - 5 years of business development experience
- Experience in lending, financial services, or real estate a plus
- Self-motivated, driven and results oriented
- Effective communicator, strong interpersonal skills and excellent team player
- Dynamic and personable phone demeanor with excellent listening skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver on commitments
- Demonstrated ability in attaining measurable goals.
- Desire to grow beyond current role
- Passionate about making a positive impression and doing the right thing
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS)
We were founded in 2013 with one big, exciting goal: to revolutionize the world of mortgages. By 2016, our small, dynamic team had originated over $1 billion in loans. Come join us on our mission to fill the path to homeownership with confidence, clarity, and candor. We’ve combined an all-star team with groundbreaking technology, and we’re guided in everything we do by our seven pillars of culture; Great people are key. Always be improving. Innovation at our core. Simple and scalable. Relentless Execution. Total team effort. Find a way to win.
We invest in your future
- Company Equity
- 401(k) Plan
- Career advancement
- Life Insurance
We invest in your health
- Robust Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Healthy eating options in the office
- A Flexible Time Off Policy
We know you’re hungry
- Delivered lunches - Thank you Eat Club
- Fully stocked kitchens from cereal to broccoli
- Variety of healthy (and naughty) beverages
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of LendingHome's Employees
James' job is to ensure that customers have a great experience from the first time they visit the LendingHome website to when they become a customer.
Back to top